Man U

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
We do have video which is why it is frustrating that "simulation" in all its forms is not punished. Until it is then players will always cheat. And until it is to are a fool if you do not do as others do to gain an advantage.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Who did Liverpool lose against tonight?
All I could hear was Carragher talking about Liverpool.
Grealish needs a proper game for England cus like him or not he can play.

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
Erm.... what was that?

Was hoping for a point at best, but that was unbelievable.

UTV

The Landlord

Site Supporter
I dunno - Liverpoo were really Covid compliant the other night & out by 10pm.
Then tonight they go & spoil it by letting more than 6 in.
Sorry - couldn't resist.

Last edited:

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Is it the lack of crowds that's throwing up all these strange results. Today Leicester, Liverpool getting beat, Utd were beaten by a top 6 team, with 10 men. If you go to 10 men you have to play on counter attack which didn't happen

roachy

In the past I would have cringed at a Spurs player going down that dramatically. But in the modern game it seems that this is condoned by the officials and if your players don't do it they are not doing right by the team. So I have to accept that my team's players will look bad but until the authorities use video to stamp it out you have to do it to compete.
It slightly evens out the bad decisions we have had over the years mate, they should have had one definite red (Shaw) and a possible straight red (Bailly) too so its swings and roundabouts.

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
I agree, but people conveniently forget or "didn't see" incidents when players from their team dive or feign injury.

For the sake of the game's integrity the authorities should be acting, given the technology now available. Meanwhile teams have to level the playing field by doing as others do.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Ah well its time for us to hand down our "we're not famous anymore slogan to Man United ?

Northantslad

'Any indications?
I agree, but people conveniently forget or "didn't see" incidents when players from their team dive or feign injury.

For the sake of the game's integrity the authorities should be acting, given the technology now available. Meanwhile teams have to level the playing field by doing as others do.

Think Ole's words were to the effect of giving one of his players a slap if they went down like that. What he didn't mention was that he would probably have to check with woodward first.