Man U

Ivan heaphurst

Funny when Newcastle supporters have been moaning about Ashley for years the media keep saying he’s doing a good job.
Maybe they should break the law and occupy the ground.
Probably do better than the players did yesterday who didn’t bother to turn up. Again.
Things could be worse, you could have this bloke as your owner.

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Well was expecting a few changes from the weekend, 10 changes with only Greenwood keeping his place from starting lineup.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Well was expecting a few changes from the weekend, 10 changes with only Greenwood keeping his place from starting lineup.
Shouldn't have made way on Sunday either. May be justified when Rashford did tee up the goal after Greenwood subbed, but from what i saw was about the only thing he did all game. Greenwood still making way too often for me. His goal turned the tide on Sunday and still subbed.

H T B

Site Supporter
So, we only beat Man U's kids 🤔
De Gea 19m
Bailly 30m
Mata 37 m
Matic 40m
Van De Beek 47m
Telles 18m
Amad 37m

Northantslad

'Any indications?
We make 5 changes each game and get going after 45 minutes. Make 10 changes and get going for 0 minutes. Simple maths.
Fair play to Leicester and with their team selection, i do like how they always keep in there after winning the league in a 'don't forget about us' way.

Think we should put common sense before pride too this evening. No difference between 2nd, 3rd or 4th, but a big difference in chances of winning and losing a european final if we start racking up more injuries.

H T B

Site Supporter
Is another second half comeback on?
Need to bring Greenwood on for Rashford.
Pogba needs to stop being the show pony and try playing football.

H T B

Site Supporter
Well, can see why they saved their superstars for tonight. 🤔
Pogba needs to go
Worse i’ve seen Shaw play for a while.
Second string would have given scousers a better game.

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Can’t disagree mate I thought we were awful. Couldn’t pass the ball at times, no tempo to our game. Best team won on the night.
Can’t believe we give Fred a game, I honestly don’t know what he brings to the game, other than running around, very little end product and consistently gives the ball away.
We missed Harry massively last night!

Ivan heaphurst

If you want to protest, as is your right too, then please do it PEACEFULLY and stop showing Manchester to n a bad light.

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Some goal by Cavani, seemed to sit back after that thinking they were gonna win. Cant see a strong side on Sunday, let's hope they're saving themselves for next Wednesday.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Can't afford these results if we are to be taken seriously next season, presently looks like City again, with Chelsea pushing them perhaps. Home form needs to pick up too in all of that.

H T B

Site Supporter
Some goal by Cavani, seemed to sit back after that thinking they were gonna win. Cant see a strong side on Sunday, let's hope they're saving themselves for next Wednesday.
How the heck did VAR think ratface got a touch?
He took the goal well, but should have been ruled out for offside.

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
According to commentators VAR couldnt say for sure that he hadn't touched it. All it would have needed was for his laces to touch the ball.