Man U

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Gonna be tough, Granada will defend, will need some clinical passing from Fernandes or Pogba. Surprised Cavani isn't playing from the start.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Poor last time out (Cavani). Rashford needs to do it tonight if we are to do anything up top. Anyway.....

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Utd get all the decisions eh........
Ref saw and didn't give the foul, lineswoman yards away and gave nothing. VAR pass the buck to the ref and he disallows the goal, a goal that occured 4 passes and a different passage of play after the 'foul'. McTominay wasn't even looking at Son and did nothing that no other player doesn't do when shielding the ball. Son ok enough to score minutes later after rolling around in 'agony', starts by holding the side of face that McTominay's hand went no-where near.

Absolute joke.

Last edited:

emmaemma

Site Supporter
I think VAR is the worst thing to happen in football. Whether the decision is right, wrong or indifferent, the celebration of a goal has disappeared which for the fans is what the game is about. There have been as many "wrong" decisions by VAR (if not more) as there would have been by referees decisions. The game will end up being a non-contact sport and sterile..........I'm sure if the fans were allowed a vote to keep or reject VAR and go with the refs' decision, I know what the answer would be.........

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Like the three in the studio just said (all of which i wouldn't ever call biassed either), if that was a foul then may as well end football now.

mickthestick

Hod job
Site Supporter
Diving header proper old school centre forward , the young uns are scared to stick their heads In the mixer

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Maybe some good has come from failed European super league, reported that Glazers have put a 4 billion pound price on them. Sure some sheikh would have that lying round.

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Dont agree with fans getting into the ground and on the pitch, but will this show the Glaziers they should sell the club.

Ivan heaphurst

Dont agree with fans getting into the ground and on the pitch, but will this show the Glaziers they should sell the club.
Would you if you were the owner, can’t see the point, let’s face it the Glazers could run the club into the ground if the mood takes them. What good would that do?

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Would you if you were the owner, can’t see the point, let’s face it the Glazers could run the club into the ground if the mood takes them. What good would that do?
Ethically I think they should, I dont think they will. Makes them too much money which is why they wont run it into the ground.

crackatoa

Site Supporter
That's what the fans are protesting about. The club has been nothing but a cash cow that the owners have milked. Even Old Trafford is showing signs of neglect because money has been denied for maintenance over the years of their custodianship.
Great to see direct action. Football belongs to the fans, always has, always will.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
The Glazers won't give a toss about the demo,they aren't interested in football,the only way they would sell is if someone offers them outrageous money and then the new owners would start getting it back in spades and the same problems would occur,Man U are between a rock and a hard place,the difference between them and Man City is that City's owners don't need any more money !

62tucker

Site Supporter
Funny when Newcastle supporters have been moaning about Ashley for years the media keep saying he’s doing a good job.
Maybe they should break the law and occupy the ground.
Probably do better than the players did yesterday who didn’t bother to turn up. Again.