Man U

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Well we beat city knocked out Milan sat 2nd in the league. Now if we win in the FA cup at the weekend that would be nice😁

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Credit where it's due.
Want so long ago it was Ole Gonna Sulksyear.
Now he is 2nd in the league and has the chance of two trophies.

At least if they win nothing they can say "doesn't matter we beat City" 😂😂

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Credit is exactly the thought i had, not given us or Ole much of that recently.
Last night fair play and in the face of constant fouls, not a single reaction to them, professional performance. Bit naive of Milan too when the last thing you need when the clock is ticking is be stopping the game. Mainly cynical challenges on the field and every one where the ball was going out of play they made sure they got a pointless bit of the player too.

H T B

Site Supporter
HTB was a bit of banter mate to your recent post👍
I know, so was mine.
I'm hoping you do a Meatloaf

2 out of 3 ain't bad ;)

Crazy but we haven't been to an FA cup semi final since 1982, a final since 1969.

The 1/4s seem to be a stumbling block.

Please don't mention Wycombe

H T B

Site Supporter
1win in 26 against Man U is not a record you want to boast about.
I just hope we have a go, as too many times we’ve just rolled over and let you tickle our bellies.
Kelechi will be the man tomorrow 😎

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Same old errors, same old dynamic, the issues that still catch up with us every few games. Fair play Leicester, exploited those well and we weren't beating you today, good solid performance.

Embarrassing again to see the 'try and get us out the mess' subs on 65 minutes, just start with these players, simple, they were on a roll from the other night, yet the need to try and keep people happy, who aren't taking their chance when they do get it prevails. Start with them and if they tire from midweek, then sub them.

Telles seemed to be doing ok however.
Martial was a passenger again though.

Slow start, looked like a team that hasn't played together for a few weeks (the usual week 3 changes) and never recovered from it.

My tip for the cup still on though.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Yes, i 'knew' the line up before it came and knew then what the outcome would be, it's not necessarily the players coming in largely, it's the sheer number of changes and the constant changing.

Games running out now to keep everyone happy if that is the objective and time that some difficult decisions were taken.

H T B

Site Supporter
Cheers Simon
Thought we played well, but feared the worse when Greenwood equalised.
Hopefully when we play you in the league we’ll have Maddison, Barnes and Ricardo back.
James is out until November.
We are on the cuspe of something good 😎

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
That’s not the 1st time Ole has messed the starting selection up. He’s done it many times. How Fred even gets in to the team beats me.
Whilst we have the 3 stogies ie Glazers Woodward & Ole we can forget about playing with the big boys which makes me sad😢