Man U

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Yawn, another bore draw, Jose would have got pelters for that one and all the others this season.

H T B

Site Supporter
Our fans were lambasting my team (LCFC) because we only drew with Burnley 1-1.
That was despite playing our number 1 central midfielder in defence , our 4th centre half in defence. Our 3rd rated midfielder in midfield
How the **** do Man U fans feel, drawing with Palace
A virtually first 11 for Man U
With noisy neighbours then the Ammers to come, maybe they should start looking over their shoulders

bazill58

Site Supporter
I’m a blue and I just have a niggling feeling that Sunday’s result ain’t going to be a good one for us😢😢

Northantslad

'Any indications?
0-0 is all we will aim for. Not been everyone's cup of tea, but one bloke of a few speaking it as it is is Roy Keane. He said the other day that teams/managers are obsessed by clean sheets. If anyone has the will, then research the top 6 clean sheet teams, bar City it resembles nothing like the current top 6 in the table. City are only there, not because of clean sheets, but because they will outscore any team currently, why? Because they spend as much of the game as possible attacking.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
With our back four Brazil you'll walk it
Which back four is that exactly, not sure i know mate:

Bassaka, Lindelof, McGuire, Shaw
Bassaka, Bailey, Mcguire, Shaw
Bassaka, Lindelof, McGuire, Telles
Bassaka, Bailey, McGuire, Telles

And that is before Williams and Tuanzebe get their 4 weekly start and factored into the mix.

The one part of your mainstay 11, you decide through preseason, usually know by at least end of August, then stick with. Yes, many aren't convinced by the quality back there, but i know one thing, you get another 25 effectiveness out of a settled combination who are used to playing together.

Ivan heaphurst

I’m a blue and I just have a niggling feeling that Sunday’s result ain’t going to be a good one for us😢😢
Nothing wrong with feeling like you do. All us Blues will be feeling the same way. Just imagine if the outcome of Sunday's match is not what we Blues want. It will make Manchester One and two in the Premiership and probably be the high point of Uniteds season. Into every life a little rain must fall, just hope the sunshines on Sunday.

H T B

Site Supporter
Man U have Man City next
sandwiched between AC Milan games, they have West Ham
Then the 1/4 FA Cup against us
They could be out of the Europa league
Out of the fa cup
Out of the top 4
In the space of 10 days
Wouldn’t that be nice 😎

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Baz real class in your comments there mate. Unfortunately some of your fellow blues who post on here don’t have that.
Hopefully mate we can still get that day out at Old Hough sometime soon👍