Man U

62tucker

Site Supporter
Being a Newcastle fan and watching this match.
got to be worst Man U side in 20 years.
saying the we probably still get beat.

Sam Vimes

Site Supporter
It, and they, are pretty dismal. I would hope that at least some NUFC fans will be a touch happier than they've been of late.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Mate ive never seen a worse Man U team in a long time, I know i mock and Laugh but it must be a nightmare knowing how much Debt they are in and Not performing.

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Ole will be gone soon but probably the wrong man to go. 4 managers since fergie and all were good managers before they came. I would be looking at getting rid of Woorward. More interested in making money than winning anything, that is what the Glazers want though to service the debts.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
What makes it more annoying for the Fans is Knowing their sworn Rivals are doing so well :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I just hope they keep up the bad Run for when im on holiday, im flying From Manchester and always meet some Reds on the Cruise (y) (y)

Tinca Mad

Site Supporter
You could substitute the Man Utd for Spurs!
We were shocking at the wkend.
I don't know what's going on there but it's not good.
The Christian Gross days are back:LOL:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Love it mate i know i hate Man united but i watched that Yesterday and couldnt find owt good to say about em, Fred who put his worth at 50 million Diane Abbott?

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Its turning me inside out to watch them, but watch them I will. Best interview I have seen for ages was De Gea's yesterday, no rubbish, no wrapping it up as something it isn't, pure loss for words and shock from the guy. I don't care what long term plan is going on, 1 shot on goal in the last 180 minutes of football is disgraceful no matter what stage of rebuilding we are at. Talking of interviews, Rashford's last season wearing a baseball hat and tee shirt raised my eyebrows somewhat, one or two ganders still need to go in my opinion, if we want the geese to follow a decent example.

Utd had looked at signing Longstaff, ironic in these times of wasting money left right and centre on stars, I thought the lad looks like he can be next Scholes, very similar in positioning, ball striking and movement and fair play to him.

Last edited:

Wise Owl

Account Locked
The once upon a time when it was a Privilege to pull on a shirt for either of our Great Clubs has now become a Joke. Big money signings on extortionate wages taking the Pss so to speak, the fans of Man United must be seething especially with what they were used to now becoming a distant memory.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Its turning me inside out to watch them, but watch them I will. Best interview I have seen for ages was De Gea's yesterday, no rubbish, no wrapping it up as something it isn't, pure loss for words and shock from the guy. I don't care what long term plan is going on, 1 shot on goal in the last 180 minutes of football is disgraceful no matter what stage of rebuilding we are at. Talking of interviews, Rashford's last season wearing a baseball hat and tee shirt raised my eyebrows somewhat, one or two ganders still need to go in my opinion, if we want the geese to follow a decent example.

Utd had looked at signing Longstaff, ironic in these times of wasting money left right and centre on stars, I thought the lad looks like he can be next Scholes, very similar in positioning, ball striking and movement and fair play to him.
It wasn’t the ginger longstaff Man U were thinking of signing