Man of the match

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
Am I seeing things or are todays man of the match being presented with a plastic water bottle by a team mate. I have watched 3 games to day and that has been the case in each of them !

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Only watched one game through to the end yesterday, well, when I say end, as soon as the whistle went I turned the TV off. This much reduced the chances of sparks when I stuck my foot through the screen.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Got it in one, don't know what I was more annoyed about, so in no particular order:

We lost badly, in terms of being out worked in every part of the field
We were outworked by a team that hasn't done that amount of work for months and it showed in the last 15 minutes
The mis-analysis that all of a sudden 'they' along with certain seasonally under working players 'are back'
Having to listen to a co-commentator all night believing that as soon as they started to break sweat for once-'they are back'

Ok then, perhaps this one should be have just been first....we lost.

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
It seems to me that Man U are the team everyone loves to beat ! It doesn't matter if they are top of the league or mid table, everyone wants to beat them. I love when we (Liverpool) beat them but even I have to confess they do have a knack of bringing the best out of the opposition !

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Exactly and I factored that into last nights result, strange how it took the gooners 4 games into Arteta's reign to start the honeymoon period, but as you suggest, not strange at all. I think the same could be said of Liverpool against Utd, last two seasons we have been one of the few to get something against you, and so far this season, the only team to do so. This season however, it won't have the impact it did last year, all yours now and fair play, proper teams raise it against everyone and I can't deny you have done that in the last two seasons, this year you will get your reward for doing so too.

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
Wow, a Liverpool supporter and a Man U supporter actually communicating without slagging each other off ! Is this a first ? :ROFLMAO:

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
The alcohol has been ditched because some religions don’t drink and it was seen as offensive to give.