Man City out of champions league.

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Where do you think Newton Heath is? You come up with some pathetic answers pal. How many European trophies???????

tonerain

Site Supporter
As a Man City fan I should not like this, but it did make me laugh.

Tupac.jpg

spudnudd

Stadium built in Manchester for Stockport people
Stadium not built in Manchester for anybody that wants to get fleeced of their money at least we never got fans that decided to give up their season tickets and follow a fringe club :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
So our stadium is roughly 3 mile from the centre of M/Cr and we are not Mancunians . But you quote Dukinfield having Stockport post code and Stalybridge as well. Struggling to see what your point is here. I’d already said your fans are mainly Stockport based

spudnudd

Only 3 miles it should be further and how do you know Man City fans are Stockport based don't think that many would put their hands in a league game be interesting if it was a hand show in the grounds. Proportion of Mancs in Etihad please put your hands up same question in Old trafford plus how many got a manc accent. :ROFLMAO:

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
If you think I’m incorrect, why don’t you contact the club yourself and ask them a simple question. What post code do the majority of season tickets come from. Then once you’ve got the answer, let’s talk sense. Once again you’ve confused me when I said we are roughly 3 miles from the centre of M/Cr and you say it should be more. Strange to say the least

spudnudd

Also Hattersley comes under Stockport post codes which if you ask residents they will tell you they are Mancs because it was built as a Manchester overspill now i know Trafford and Salford are not .As with the only 3 miles from Manchester i think it should be nearer the airport to save your fans travelling so far to the ground. Our fans from Stockport are probably coming to see one of their own a young guy called Foden.

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Seems to me you think you’re in the school play ground with your weird comments.
So I’ll let you crack on and leave you to it

spudnudd

Don't why a red came on this forum in the first place thinks somethings getting to ya. :)

Northantslad

'Any indications?
With an heading Man City Out Of Europe i didn't expect Man Utd fans on here crying about their misfortunes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Amazing the number of threads that Utd get mentioned in really and not usually by Utd fans, must be a reason for that.

'Pep stay at City until he wins the champions league again', can't help feeling that it was that sort of over self-assured assumptive arrogance that allowed Liverpool to creep up on the inside and overtake you.

emmaemma

Site Supporter
I subscribe to Aldi and they sent me a link for some new w@nking slacks suitable for Manchester and Chelsea fans........Bargain @ £12.99 pair...... :love:

Ivan heaphurst

Seems to me you think you’re in the school play ground with your weird comments.
So I’ll let you crack on and leave you to it
Nice to know you are still about Walshy. It must be painful for you being number two in the Town at the moment.