malcs hot paste does work

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin.

Account Locked
i wet to stockton today to meet up with dirk & a few others from BDAA for a bit of practice ready for semi final on aug 10th.
it fished virtualy the same as it did for our intersite match during the day with loads of roach / rudd showing but hardly any carp i think i had about 20 -25lb in about 4 hrs then about 3-30 i decided to try for carp (iwas on peg 59)well got my carp about 4-45on MALCS paste that i had from last match
well in the next 3 1/2 hrs i had 14 carp the best 1 went 9-15 & smallest was about 5 1/2 majority coming on THE PASTE the others on catmeat i was also broken off 3 times in open water on 10lb line straight through
THANKS malc for a good evening session to finish the day

tight lines.
martin. Datafile4.jpg
talk fishing flip football
www.fishingvenuesuk.co.uk

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
Nice one Martin great days fishing. Come on Malc what's this paste?

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

MALC

Martin

Glad you had a good session yesterday [8D] hopefully i'll be able to get to the next 1 and hope to be at the Semi to help where i can.[;)]

You done well to get that many carp from peg 59 as normally it'll only do about 6 to 10 carp [;)]

Glad the "hot paste" worked for you and when they switch on to it they really get a liking for it.[;)]
No doubt you gave your margin pole a good test.[;)]

Regards being smashed by a few i told you they go well.[;)]

Barrie

Sadly it's still under wraps as it's not quite right at the moment and still needs a bit more testing and proving but once i'm fully happy with it then i'll reveal it's contents.[;)][;)]

MALC
Datafile2.asp
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
Ok Malc will lookforward to this new paste, I myself always try new pastes I make my self some work some dont. I find Carp like us really we like a change of diet so do carp just finding and trying diffrent tastes. However I have found Bream love my simple mix I made, I will tell all soon as I have fully tested on other waters.
Tight lines.

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

martin.

Account Locked
as my intention was to fish in open water i only used my 221 with 16 lacy's didnt even take the margin pole but it was fun
ther were no end of carp all round that stretch 59 - 62 but during the day i fed about 6 kilo of mixed pellets in a 10ft sq area about 6-7 sections out i also cupped in 3 tins of catfood in the same area about 5-30

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile4.asp

talk fishing flip football
www.fishingvenuesuk.co.uk

splodger

Typical isnt it Malc,
You do all the hard work researching your new paste and all the others sit back and wait for you to give them the secret recipe!
I think its outrageous and scandalous mate!
By the way, if its as good as you say it is and you want someone to field test it for you, you can contact me discreetly at www...........

splodger

Alternately,
Arrange to meet me at a secret rendezvous at a time suitable to you and i'll be wearing a red carnation in my left lapel and carrying a white straw boater!

MALC

Datafile3.asp

Splodger

I know what you mean [;)][;)]

MALC
Datafile2.asp
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

AndyA

Come on Malc give us amatuers a clue ...... good man

Aaaah .... soon be fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.