MALC`S BAGUP SERIES ODDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kev coke

As you will all know malc (aka the jinx) has organised a summer bagup (or none bagup if you fished it) series again for next year and malc has just emailed me the list of runners for the 2003 series so here you have a rundown of odds and nicknames.

2/1 Kev Arathoon- the catmeat king

5/1 Vic Nugent- baggin machine

5/1 Steve Wilson- the teddy napper

5/1 Eric- ejayar

5/1 Geoff Eggison- lurcher

5/1 Matt Nutt- dark horse

6/1 Keith Ashby- the catmeat prince

8/1 Paul Dolby- the paster

10/1 Malc Doyle- the big jinx

10/1 Dave Moore- drive a lot

10/1 Jimmy Leadham- mummy`s boy

10/1 Paul Roberts- the secutary

16/1 Peter Churton- red head

16/1 Antony- churts mate

16/1 Scott Essery- silver man

16/1 Kevin Lake- snakey

20/1 Nick Jones- polepot

20/1 Andy Woods- woodsy

25/1 Pete- the quiet man

33/1 Lee Mays- malc`s apprentice

Anybody want a bet then let me know

Now the fun part
200/1 some body doing the ton in a match

2/1 some body doing the ton in a match with malc not turning up at all

evens malc doyle going for a swim

1/2 red going missing

evens steve taking him

1,000,000,000/1 malc`s jinx deserts him and we all sack up

evens scott winning the silver league

1,000/1 churt turns up to all the venues without getting lost

2/1 churt dyes his hair all the colours of the rainbow

If anybody wants odds on anything else then let me know

kev (the fishermans bookey)

steve wilson

ill have a tenner on "somebody doing the ton in a match with malc not turning up at all and
a tenner on "red going missing"
haha

MALC

LIKE IT KEV

Not impressed with the RED going Missing odds though looks like i'll have to keep an eye on him in 2003

Do like the handles though

You wait till it starts and every one will get a shock as we all do TON + weights at every venue..!!

Shame it's only evens on me going for a swim not worth a bet with those odds (although proberly correct)

Steve stop right there.

MALC
IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

EJAYAR

Wow!! 5/1 I'm really proud of that,[:D] I may drift out in the money when you see me turn a "shed full" into "dry net" peg!!!

Looking forward to it.[8)]

C'ya

Eric

EJAYAR

I know how to spoil pegs at Moorlands, Woodlands and TBF but not seen Tingrith or Holly farm so any general advice welcome

kev coke

I will tell you anything you want to know about the venues we are fishing mate just come and see me after the weight in and i will tell you all you want to know about the water we just fished LMAO
KEV

EJAYAR

Kev, you could tell me BEFORE and I would still get it wrong during the match any way[:eek:)]

Looking forward to the matches and trying out two new venues, I know on most of the pools a good draw will help just as long as we all catch a few fish.

I nearly signed up for last years series but working shifts and having to book off 1 1/2 days for each Saturday match used up too much holiday as they nearly all fell on working week-ends.[:(]
I only need 2 this year so should be able to swap them.

matt

i think after the first match, my dark horse status may desert me and become more realistic odds of 35/1 lol[:D]

HEY DUDE............
[img]https://www.maggotdrowning.com/smilies/afro.gif

MALC

To the Mad House Eric

Ignore Kev he's not as bad as he sounds and he can be a bit helpfull [;)] (sometimes)!!!

I'm holding out on a bet at this time to see who the money is going on before i plunge in [:D][:D]

MALC

Last edited:

Polepot

Poles
Kev aka Billy Knott

Will you give these odds on individual waters?

or is it for the series overall?

I'll take my odds happily to Tingrith.

Poles

Great info, great guys, great fun, thats Maggot Drowners

EJAYAR

Malc, 6 months to go and the banter has already started: GREAT, by the time we get there the series will have been won and lost a thousand times and the real matches will just be another part of the fun[8)].

Just doing my sums on Kevs odds, let me see, 30 entrance plus 50 pools plus 16 bet @ 5/1 = &96, guess what 16 @ 5/1 gives me my money back[;)]

Oh just kidding, I forgot I would actually have to win to get the money.[:(]

MALC

quote:Original Quote By Ejayar

Malc, 6 months to go and the banter has already started: GREAT, by the time we get there the series will have been won and lost a thousand times and the real matches will just be another part of the fun.

Thats the way it started last year and it just got better and better upto the first match and then carried on through the series.

You'll find everybody is there as much for the craick as the fishing which is why it was so much fun last year and hopefully it will be even better this time around.[:D][:D]

MALC

snakey

PAA COACH
Kev what are the odds on you turning up with a bait other than catmeat? I`ve seen inside your garage you`ve got more catmeat in there than a whiskers warehouse.So i reckon if the odds are good i might just have a little flutter.

NOT TAKEN UP GOLF YET

kev coke

Polepot if anybody wants odds for individual venues then i will gladly give them you can have evens for tingrith lol

Malc you are right about the craick at the matches especially the crack of my drag-n-net at drayton and my sc1 at stockton ouch
LOL

Snakey glad you reminded me of my catmeat stocks im down to my last 2 trays so best go out and buy some more looks like im going to need it for the bagup series he he he

kev

steve wilson

well done kev trying to scare and pressurise most people even before the matches begin
strange tactics from a wary coke head

kev coke

so come on then RUGBY lads or should i say ladies fancy a liittle team side thing or are you all scared of the mighty COKEHEADS

KEV THE PEOPLES BOOKIE

EJAYAR

I had hoped to go for a ride down to Tingrith or across to Holly farm last week but ended up doing double days at work instead[:(], not to practice of course[;)] but just so I do not get lost on the day (bound to happen, turn up just on the whistle and then try to play catch-up). Tunnel Barn Farm is by far the closest of the venues to me yet I fished Woodlands and Moorlands more often last year, must give it a go and save some petrol!!!

Can not do much until the end of November now (holiday) so may not bother going to Tingrith until the spring, Holly farm may be close enough to give it a go, how does it fish in the winter anyone?

MALC

Kev

At the moment it's a bit unfair as there is only Steve and myself from Rugby and the Cokeheads have 5 (dodgy bookie odds or what) [;)][;)] but i'll talk to Steve.

Ejayar

Holly is fishing well at the moment last Saturdays Open on Trotters was won with 58lb+.

Todays match at the monent is fishing hard with someone on peg 8 or 9 sitting on 9 or 10 carp (someone i know is fishing it and keeps texting me)[;)] most people have a few carp each though.
Most consistant peg during the colder weather so far has been 21 which has won 9 out of the last 10 matches.
The match ends at 3pm as soon as i hear the result i'll let you know.

MALC

haydn.borthwick

09/05/02 - 28/01/07
In Memoriam
where are the matches. when are the matches. can anyone join.???...haydn

Take nothing but memories, leave nothing but footprints.

Status
Not open for further replies.