Thanks [:)]

Originally posted by strat2

2 bags per session but u can use more just hide the bags

green swim stim pellet only

no trouts.

hooker pellets ure own

hard banded ure own

strat2

rac watever ure name is i no the baliffs and they dont care because they no what is going into the lakes :mad:

as long as ure not stupid and they can see that you are generally fishing properly..

all you are doin is feeding the fish !

come for a chat with me and ill show u..

rules dont a apply to me what are you on about stressy :p

carpmagic

Site Supporter
Good attitude Strat2, bet your popular in matches when you are fishing to a different set of rules to your mates. If i was fishing against you and abiding by the bait limits and you were not then you would certainly know about it come the end.

Last edited:

Paste Master

Platinum Member
And thats being nice Steve [:D] I favour the chucking the cheating sod in! [;)]
Strat2 the rules of every fishery are the privelage of the owners if you dont wanna obey them fish somewhere else man its simple.
Remeber when posting info on here like that you could get the MD forum and dave into trouble! If 40 idiots go to makins and do as you suggest and the owner finds out they heard it on MD dave could get a phone call from the owners.

PM

Thom

Strat i know your a decent angler but when you post things like this it does make me think just how good you can be.

In all honesty i hope the owner of the lakes finds out about this, it'll certainly teach you not to do it again [;)]

lucky wayne

Account Locked
cheats have no place in fishing i would rather blank like i did saturday in the mds teams of 4 than cheat and con those around me even if pleasure fishing i stick to the rules and would grass anyone i saw breaking them after all where do you draw the line

Raccnevets

What!!!
I did do a reply to his remarks, but it was i thought a little strong!

I'm glad that other people share my view regarding the cheating!

Steve

strat2

well metal the owners already know these things however i have been reassured by the baliffs at makins about the pellet rule that there is a

2 bag reccomendation

as i took a trip up there today after leaving school to have a check on things for my match coming up.

im not breaking rules wayne... im just meerly saying

strat2

im not cheating as i dont do the matches down there and wen i do i fish paste !! so intheory i dont cheat im just saying what some people do..

wayne talk to the baliffs and see what they say..

u can use as much as u want..wether u want to or not is another thing

Thom

strat please voice your opinion here rather than MSN. a few MD's would love to see our conva...

strat2

oh ye just how abouts can u cheat pleasure fishing ?? answer me that ?

Thom

easy strat, your break the fisheries rules. which are technically an agreement you make when you pay to say i will do as these rules tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:

strat2

nice... as i have just had a chat to metal and i have never abused or cheated in a match or pleasure fishing.

but i have once when i first started fishing i didnt dip my net purley becasue i didnt no what one was

Status
Not open for further replies.