Making Memories With The Little Lad - Top Dinosaur Tip ;-)

HALTON DANGLER

I have to admit seriously thinking about patenting the information in this vlog such is the impact i think it will have to our sport. Im sure it wont be long before all the top names latch on and we see on the shelves.

A short but sweet vlog and an edit that had me smiling and crying at same time,in years to come i will sit down with him and tell him how hard lockdown was and how he helped me through it with his smile and humour.

hope you enjoy this slice of happiness in such sad times

stay safe all

SeanB

Site Supporter
Now I know why I don't catch much, I need a lucky dinosaur and duck 😁
Great video, lovely to see father and son having fun together 👍
One thing though, if you stuck a false beard on your son I'm not sure anyone could tell which was which 🤔🙂

davepellet

Joyful..

really miss my fishing sessions with my three kids, used to have a great laugh with them, caught lots of interesting fish too...
all 3 fished with me from early age (2 or 3) up to about 12 or 13... and now they're all grown up, none of them are bothered...

some of my happiest fishing memories, sessions with the kids... so enjoy as many as you can

Truly

Site Supporter
Delightful (y). The memories last a lifetime.
Recently I showed my lad one of my 'bragging rights photos' of a bream. He replied ''Was it as big as that one you caught on the Welland''?
He is now 40 and remembered the catch so well. It was 1989 and he was 9 at the time.
Make the most of it as the time passes so quickly.

HALTON DANGLER

Thank you all for your kind words,they are special memories for sure,i never had a camera for my memories with my dad but we never forget them do we. hopefully something look back on as years pass.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Brilliant that Danny. Coming to summat when ya kids are better than you mate. 🤣🤣. Well done pal. Do as much as you can with him. They grow up way too quickly. 👍

Jimpanzee

Site Supporter
What a fantastic video that was!! What fishing is all about was summed up in these 10 mins. Loved the snow adventure too - what a star your lad is👍