Make yer bed

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
His dad isn’t a royal anyway, so it’s probably right.........
Oh God not that old chestnut again.............
Harry born 1984.
Hewitt met and had affair with Diana 1986 - 1991.
Hewitt and Harry are both gingers (ooh, conspiracy) - as are half of the Spencer family including Diana's father and brother.

Feldy

Site Supporter

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I dont take lightly to be told what to do mate especially by a woman and those who get a hard on for it, that's why me and my Gert still have a Laugh and a great time together.
Can't fault you mate, are we married to the same woman? We had a Nintendo switch bought us at Chrimbo and we have been like a couple of teenagers sat playing Zelda for the last 3 days. Problem is we are both maths teachers and the amount of work we have to do leaves little time for owt else. We've no kids, no responsibilities, other than the mortgage (which, hopefully will be gone soon) and after 50 years working I want us to start really enjoying ourselves before we can't.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Can't fault you mate, are we married to the same woman? We had a Nintendo switch bought us at Chrimbo and we have been like a couple of teenagers sat playing Zelda for the last 3 days. Problem is we are both maths teachers and the amount of work we have to do leaves little time for owt else. We've no kids, no responsibilities, other than the mortgage (which, hopefully will be gone soon) and after 50 years working I want us to start really enjoying ourselves before we can't.

100% Made up for ya mate, i see pals who are schit scared of the wifes or girlfriends and cant blink without asking, that aint happy get rid.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Why is it that when any thread refers to a female the comments degenerate into innuendos about sex by the usual posters.

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
100% Made up for ya mate, i see pals who are schit scared of the wifes or girlfriends and cant blink without asking, that aint happy get rid.
I said to the missus the other night "do you mind if I book in for a drowners match in march?" her reply was "you don't need to ask; make sure you go online and buy owt you need"

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
Why is it that when any thread refers to a female the comments degenerate into innuendos about sex by the usual posters.
WO and I are expounding the merits of our respective partners; no innuendo or sexual comments, just pure unadulterated love and affection.:love:

Total

Site Supporter
I said to the missus the other night "do you mind if I book in for a drowners match in march?" her reply was "you don't need to ask; make sure you go online and buy owt you need"

So you bought a disgorger and a hat with a pole sticking out of it?:oops::ROFLMAO:;)

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Anyway back on em leaving their Duties does that also mean they will wherever they settle they will get a job ?

Wise Owl

Account Locked
So you bought a disgorger and a hat with a pole sticking out of it?:oops::ROFLMAO:;)

Here mark mate as ya probably know im on a crazy long weekend in Amsterdam soon with the Loons, our Gert said to me i bought ya a Hat :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: