make sure you're heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi All

If like me you're getting a bit fed up of the person you voted for getting paid silly money for sitting on their ass then take a look through This site & find your mp's e-mail address.

Send them a mail letting them know your thoughts & wishes on things like the cormorant debate, the state of the nations rivers, or let them know how strongly you feel about the way certain people are in charge of animal protection groups & have admitted they are anti's.

Use it to let your mp know your feelings on the ridiculously pathetic sentences child molestors/killers get or just about anything else that gets your hackles up.

Just remember to keep it polite, don't get cocky (some people can't help themselves when typing messages etc & don't realise they look a bigger prick than anyone else) & always include your full contact details, name, address, phone number(s) & of course your e-mail address.

I would suggest you save the site to your faves list you might need it again in the future. [;)]

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin
Datafile.gif

norm

i vote for no one
they are just there for them selfs any way

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
Hi all!![:)]

Further to Troggs posting in Nov I found this yesterday while trying to find some info on fishing vids from the past.
Take a look at it I am sure it will give a few surprises to you, it certainly did me when I found my MP was an anti supporter. Now the fox hunting situation has all but finished we will undoubtably be the next target.

http://furfinfeather.imags.com/election/index.htm

It is as well to know who you can count on.

Bluey

Born To Fish
Forced To Work

scouse

'River Man'
hi alan
thaks for that
save to fav
very interesting
site[;)]

dave
scouse (and proud of it)

darryl

you think that`s bad my own mp for nottingham north has admitted he is against all field sport`s yes he do`es count fishing in this. but he as a majority of 15,000, so no other party give him a run for his money

Status
Not open for further replies.