mainline boilie's

Status
Not open for further replies.

tezza21

I need some help i'm getting back into carp fishing . And i am stumped to what is the best frozen boilie i have bought some cell and richworth tutti fruitie and i'm confused on what others to buy lol [:H]

Piker-Dave

aka Common_Carp
cell... no need to go any further mate, top quality bait, used and caught 1000's of fish all over the country...

also, DONT go buying loads and loads of different boilies, stick to 1 or 2 that you have the best results on.

cell is 100% a certain one for me

Last edited:

captain boycott

Use one you are confident in, and stick with it.
No such thing as the best boilie, it's where you put it that counts.

Brute1981

Cell will pretty much catch anywhere.

Other than that I'd look for a nice contrasting fishmeal boilie.

I have a freezer full of various boilies but only really use three that I take every time without fail:

Dynamite Spicy Tuna & Chilli (caught hundreds on this last year)
Dynamite Monster Tigernut
Mainline Cell

The new Dynamite Banana Nut Crunch is good too, already had a twenty on it this year and it's only been out a month.

Definitely do the bulk thing if you can, me and my mates order in bulk so it works out at about 7 a kilo as opposed to 10 and we usually get some freebies thrown in (pellets/popups etc).

Find what works and stick to it.

Don't completely neglect traditional baits though, I had my biggest Carp on Maize and I recently fished a pressured Carp water where they wouldn't touch boilies and could only be caught on maggots.

Last edited:

Piker-Dave

aka Common_Carp
also, why mainline?

im using these : http://www.maxattrax.co.uk/main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=11&zenid=h4ar659u1fr39a45kgukillqf5

also view the blog here (outstanding hauling) : http://www.maxattrax.co.uk/blog/

Status
Not open for further replies.