Maggots...Fridge....loose lid....WIFE....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyA

Well it's just turned 00.09 hours and our fridge has never looked so clean, yep ! I've just spent around 40 min's emptying the fridge of all it's contents... milk, flora, tomatoes, cucumber, beer, green chillies, maggots, lettuce, beer, cheese, stashed chocolate (devoured on sight), maggots, celery,maggots, some beer, maggots, yoghurt, .... something a bit putrid.... you get the picture!

Anyway the moral of the story is ...... don't ask your 12 year son to put the maggots in the fridge when he's desperate to get to his home made meat & potatoe pie.

MALC

BEEN THERE DONE THAT
NOW GOT MY OWN BAIT FRIDGE

BUT SHE STILL MOANS WHEN THE ODD FLY APPEARS IN THE HOUSE

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Same here, more than once!

Haven't even got a 12 year old to blame!

icon_smile.gif

Trev

Ziptrev
Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

ray

but did you get all of your maggots back ok?

if you take it with you...take it home.
original "clean banks campaign" slogan.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
I keep maggots in the fridge and her indoors keeps on turning the fridge up. I keep telling her that the maggots like it cold but will she listen?. NO

Any maggots wandering round our fridge are her fault.

I am now going to duck cos Mags has just read this over my shoulder.

Geoff

RSSG member - are you?
Clean Banks Campaign member

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Lol Andy,

I remember when I was a kid and wanted to get some castors quickly. I waited until my parents went out and placed them in a roasting tray to place in a warm oven. I proceeded to knock the edge on the cooker and spill the maggots all over the place.
For the following weeks the house was full of flies as I could only get a few of them back icon_smile_big.gif

Try explaining that to your ol' fella who was a 16 stone steel erector with an attitude icon_smile_big.gif

Dave

angler-mark

I solved it at our house, got my own fridge and freezer in the garage now, but it was fun before I got them icon_smile_approve.gificon_smile_approve.gificon_smile_approve.gif

Tight Lines

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.