Maggotdrowning Virtual Sunday Match - 10th May, 8:00pm

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Put your names down if you want to be included in the draw, no monies, just a bit of fun :D

Peg draw at 6:00pm so no more names after that.

All in at 8:00pm

I'll put a thumbs up when I've got your name (y)

IMPORTANT ->> Slight change this week to the weigh-in .... when you put your name down we are having a Joker Round, so please also put down which round you wish to play your Joker when putting your name down (Five rounds in total 1to5).
What ever your weigh-in is, if you have placed your Joker on that round, your weight will be Doubled :D

So, for instance, you put your name down to fish and select Round 4 for your joker.... on the match you weigh in 1.5kg in Round 4, your weight for that round will become 3.0kg

Everyone is welcome, never done it before, feel free to join in, the rules are easy and simple, and you'll need about an hour and a half of your time (8:00pm to 9:30ish depending on numbers)

dave the fish

Site Supporter
I suppose I ought to give it another go, I don’t think I’m going out tomorrow.

joker round 5

George Sumsion

Site Supporter
Right, I'd like another go after my misunderstanding of how it was done last week, a brief statement of what I'll need to do would be helpful. Joker round 3 please :)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to do the match tonight as something has cropped up.

Same time, same place next week though.