Maggotdrowning Train Required ;)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Right Maggotdrowners, the mission is simple, the logistics maybe not, but even in these times I know we can succeed :)

We have to get a Rive seatbox from Alders Farm Fishery, just south of Milton Keynes to a collectible distance near Barnsley

1605364407330.png

If anyone can help to MD's train it it would be appreciated.

I will ensure that it is wrapped sufficiently to ensure that it is done so in a safe manner, (got a plan ;) ), all we need are a few volunteers (y)

The recipient has won the seatbox via auction in Trevor Price's charity fundraiser, his name has not yet been cleared as being worthy of such a premier piece of equipment, however that is perhaps a matter of time depending on how many 'nuggets' he can claim whilst sat on it ;)

If anyone can help please let me know and also which parts of the journey you can do

Many thanks,

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
Mugger has won it??? jesus that man draws great pegs and now won a great prize!!!!

Congrats by the way though i cannot help with getting the box to you, good luck!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
He had to pay handsomely for such a fine quality piece of equipment Tony ;)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
You will have to offer it up for inspection on an annual basis ;)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
IMHO that model and the ST8 with the round tubular frame are the best of them all. Literally nothing to go wrong with them and built to last.
Even if you bust a catch you can get every part for them still and most trays are interchangeable so you can build up a collection to suit each purpose :)

genesis

Account Locked
My lads are normally down the M1 as far as Nottingham at least once a week (4 times last week) so from there we could get it to Barnsley. Thing is all our plant hire work is normally short notice so may not know we are going until mid afternoon the day before.

Sure we could sort something for Peter.

Last edited:

The Landlord

Site Supporter
My lads are normally down the M1 as far as Nottingham at least once a week (4 times last week) so from there we could get it to Sheffield. Thing is all our plant hire work is normally short notice so may not know we are going until mid afternoon the day before.

Sure we could sort something for Peter.
Bloody hell....I knew they were heavy.