Maggotdrowning Southern(ish) Fur & Feather 2022

Added to Calendar: 03/12/22

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Right folks, having spoken to Trevor (@911 ) due to there being a sold out Winter League Match the day after our F&F it would be handy if you could let us know if you require maggots on the day, please post here so that I can let him have some idea of the quantities we require for our match. I will close the list next Tuesday at 5pm.
Thank you.:upthumb:

Dave 1 pint of reds.
Peter 2 pints of reds.
John (Tutu) 2 pints of reds.
RedhillPhil 1 pint of reds.
Whisker 2 pints of reds.
Yosemite Sam 2 pints of reds.
Len Wade 2 pints of reds.
Richy the perch 2 pints of reds.
Madd 2 pints of reds.
Paul_T 3 pints of reds.
matt 2 pints of reds.
bryan white 3 pints of reds.
Boggis51 2 pints of reds.

@Pop Up @Nickp69 @Brainy @Barry cooke

List is now CLOSED

Last edited:

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Right folks, having spoken to Trevor (@911 ) due to there being a sold out Winter League Match the day after our F&F it would be handy if you could let us know if you require maggots on the day, please post here so that I can let him have some idea of the quantities we require for our match. I will close the list next Tuesday at 5pm.
Thank you.:upthumb:

Peter 2 pints of reds.
John (Tutu) 2 pints reds.

@Dave @bryan white @RedhillPhil @Yosemite Sam @matt @Madd @Len Wade @Pop Up @Nickp69 @Whisker @warrington63 @Richy the perch @davered5 @Paul_T @Brainy @Barry cooke @Knight of the round pond
2 pints of reds please.

Whisker

Here, there and everywhere.
Site Supporter
I won’t have time to pick some up in the week so nice one, thank you 👍 2 pints of reds please Peter 👍

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
If anyone wants to fish this match One place has become available - please let me know asap if you want it, first come first served (y)

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
3-12-2022.jpg