Please Read Maggotdrowning Southern Fur & Feather 2021

Added to Calendar: 27/11/21

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Does anyone remember the Maggotdrowning virtual matches we did during the lockdowns?

Just asking for a friend lol

cold_smilie.gif

Stewie74

Site Supporter
Does anyone remember the Maggotdrowning virtual matches we did during the lockdowns?

Just asking for a friend lol

cold_smilie.gif
You’ll be fine in your new ewok suit Dave, you can even wear your crash helmet with your hood up to keep your ears warm😂😂👍

TRFC2000

Site Supporter
Sorry guys will have to give Saturday a miss caught bloody covid of the wife feel OK and had my jabs but been told to stay in for 10 days sorry for the hassle Dave

TRFC2000

Site Supporter
Will but your golden nuggets in storage Stewie74 lols for the next match booked a hotel for Friday night if anybody wants it for free 🤔

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sorry guys will have to give Saturday a miss caught bloody covid of the wife feel OK and had my jabs but been told to stay in for 10 days sorry for the hassle Dave
No problem, sorry to hear it, get well quickly

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Well. The current forecast is typical MD match fodder ie a bit 5hit! Needless to say it's not Pole or waggler weather really, unless you get well sheltered peg with the wind to your back... So this evening, the Mrs went to bed very early after being up for work at 4am. I decided I would get all my feeder rods rigged and ready to go. I don't want to run the risk of the Pork pie match again where I was so hungover I could not thread the line through the rod eyes, nor do I want the challenge of doing this in windy and sleet conditions with another hangover! Anyhow mine are all done and ready to go on Saturday.
Now I know I am already in for a rollicking... If I don't prep hers ready to use then in in the crud and selfish, if I do then I am in the same crud as she wanted to do it herself.
Ah well, see you all on Saturday. I'm the one wearing the dark sunglasses to hide the bruising :oops::cool:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
There are a couple of spare places due to drop-outs if anyone is interested in joining us at the last minute.
If so shout loudly, first come basis.

If anyone is planning to drop out please can they let me know asap, preferably before the day so we're not waiting on you to turn up :)

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
I could always bring the big gazebo and we could get naked underneath it and cuddle together to keep warm :roflmao:
As Red Leader we mere surf's must follow by example. You go ahead mate and I'm sure others will join... The Mrs has already voulanteered to do the calendar photo's though once again due to the weather we might need to rename it pinkiedrowners...

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sunshine forecast in Leeds tomorrow now. The rain originally forecasted is now early hours and supposed to blow over by 7:00am

The weather will be whatever it is when you open the curtains and look out of the window :D