Please Read Maggotdrowning Southern Fur & Feather 2021 <Revised>

Added to Calendar: 27/11/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Munch

Site Supporter
weather.jpg
Little do you all know that due to me not been there I will be sending, as a lovely surprise for you all, storm Clare. You know, for added excitement to the day. Enjoy! 😈😁

PS I'll put a nugget on @Peter to beat the Mr. Please know whoever wins, I'll be keeping the nugget! 🤷

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
PS I'll put a nugget on @Peter to beat the Mr. Please know whoever wins, I'll be keeping the nugget! 🤷
No pressure then Clare as Bernie has already wagered two of his Nuggets against one of mine. ;)

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
I can't believe you would put so much pressure on @Peter . He's a pensioner you know, the pressure and chance of taking 2 nuggets in one sitting might be a bit too much for the poor old boy...
Not to mention... Traitor!! 👆

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'm sorry he's on a protected persons list at the moment, well until we get these 200KG steel beams in next week that is ;)

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Tonight I am going through my "essential" list. Top of the list is No Mrs. Moving on swiftly and hoping this bypasses her eyes... yes I am referring to you @Peter
Condensing down from the first match where I took everything I think I have done well?
3 X feeder rods, 2x pellet waggler rods, 1 x match rod and the dreaded Pole.
3 x keepnets, 2x handles and landing nets,
100 x hooklinks of various length, line and hook type.
50 x feeders and stems along with 30 x pole rigs. 3 x Top kits in 11, 12 ,16...
Seatbox, full array of arms and trays.
Bait... that alone needs a barrow!

Am I overthinking this perhaps and could I cut back further? 🙃

mike_pk_waters

Site Supporter
I too have been looking at what to bring,
much as above 3 feeder rods, 1 waggler, 2 poles, 10 topkits with 8,10,12 and 16 laccy's 4 kepnets (1 per fish) b3 landing net heads, to poles
box with the contents of a small tackle shop , lots of arms bars and sticky out bits, hopefully new side tray( carrier 'lost' the first one) and bait (this is a optional item as I will not need any).
What is worrying me is pushing that lot back up the hill.

What are the rules on having a punkawallah

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Tonight I am going through my "essential" list. Top of the list is No Mrs. Moving on swiftly and hoping this bypasses her eyes... yes I am referring to you @Peter
Condensing down from the first match where I took everything I think I have done well?

Just the 3 top kits!!!!!!!!! you'll need at least 12 to cover the possible combinations of rigs needed + a cupping kit.

Relax Bernie and stop overthinking it, Just remember to bring the 2 Nuggets for me at the end of the match. 🤣

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
That's all he'll have room for in the truck ;)

Total

Site Supporter

If my memory serves me right, our Linda (Mermaid) won a Winter(ish) match at Alders, feeder fishing....Just saying....;):whistle:

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
In all honesty, it's just 2 rods, 2 reels and the essentials. That hill with all that gear.. F that!

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
We needed that on the first match! Turn it upside down and we have the perfect sledge..

chris1967

Site Supporter
Hope you all do well, cant believe i've got to walk round alton towers looking at some poxy fairy lights .

Status
Not open for further replies.