Please Read Maggotdrowning Southern Fur & Feather 2021 <Revised>

Added to Calendar: 27/11/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Oh Dear, posted within a quote that I didn't bother to expand or look at as I know what I posted, so that's NO Breakfast and NO Bait for Bernie. ;)

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Thats OK Peter, I'll take Mrs M's order instead πŸ˜‰. Mine can go to a poor pensioner...
Mrs M has a nugget on beating you, even though she is not attending... I have another nugget on her!

160642fishing

Site Supporter
@Mrs Munch has declared no fishing till March at the earliest for herself. I mean why put yourself through freezing hell when you can sit in 23 degrees at home with JD on tap? She has a point I suppose but other than the match on the 18th my only other planned outing is somewhere between Christmas and New Year... Weather permitting.
It's going to be strange sat bankside without hearing her missives...
Oh you're a big fella. Get in there! Oh, you're a slippy one... to name but a few.
At least there will be no freezing cold hands on me nether regions :eek:o_O
And then there's the things she says to you on the matches.:naughty2::naughty2:

matt

Site Supporter
2 pints of reds and a breakfast for me please Peter

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thats OK Peter, I'll take Mrs M's order instead πŸ˜‰. Mine can go to a poor pensioner...
Mrs M has a nugget on beating you, even though she is not attending... I have another nugget on her!
Bernie, There are no orders hence the new list ;) is that 2 pints of maggots (red) or are you looking to be more frugal than the tightest man in Yorkshire? πŸ˜‚

Just for clarity are you offering 2 of your nuggets to one of mine, presumably in favour of you beating this poor old pensioner on the day?

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Oohh Peter.. The gauntlet is thrown!
I have to adhere to the gentleman's code of conduct and fish on behalf of the good (but sometimes naughty) Mrs Munch!
Challenge accepted but she says sod you for her breakfast!

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Bernie, I fear you're stoking the flames, as I can't believe that the lovely Clare would ever be so rude to me. :beautiful:😍

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
Just about over it. Nose is still a bit tingly and I'm coughing much less. Luscious lady friend has been pouring pills and potions and gert dollops of thick jollop into me. I really am so much better thankyou. It truly was a awful cold.
How's your cold/man flu Phil?:unsure:

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Right folks, this is the current list of requirements for both Bait and Breakfasts.
I will be closing the lists at Midday on Wednesday 15th December, so if you wish to alter/amend your order please notify me before then. :upthumb:

Please note that your breakfasts must be paid for at the Fishery Tackle Shop and not at the Fishery CafΓ©.

AnglerBaitBreakfast
Peter2 pintsyes
Dave2 pintsyes
Stewie743 pintsyes
mike_pk_waters2 pintsyes
Yosemite Samnoneyes
MunchMyStump2 pintsyes
RedhillPhil2 pintsyes
Matt2 pintsyes
Knight of the round pond8 pintsyes
davered5noneyes
Boggis 512 pintsyes
crayfishtrapsnoneno
911 (Trevor
TRFC20003 pintsyes

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
weather.jpg

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Has anyone told Him upstairs there's a maggotdrowning match on next Saturday :D ?

Total

Site Supporter
I want to complain, I have just spent the wife's christmas present fund on a new covered side tray, so my bait does not float away, and now it not going to rain. I feel cheated
Please put your complaint on paper or email and pass it on to our management team who will file it directly in the bin for you....(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.