Please Read Maggotdrowning Southern Fur & Feather 2021 <Revised>

Added to Calendar: 27/11/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_pk_waters

Site Supporter
All i know is I am bringing my bigger landing net , one of the buggers last saturday nearly didnt fit in my drennan 18 inch one

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Now that’s proper fighting talk! :flamethrower2:
He's still smarting after handing over a Nugget at the Lindholme F&F after getting battered both sides like a piece of cod Matt. 🤣

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I was doing everyone a service by keeping all the leaves in my swim so everyone else had clear swims to fish in :D

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The latest updated list list...
1638820734666.png

@TRFC2000 & @chefster Please can you let me know if you can make it

There are places available if anyone else wishes to join us on the 18th December - please let me know on this thread asap as places are limited to 20 pegs

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
Are there messing facilities at Alders Farm? I appreciate a good feed, not being a fan of a thrashing on an empty stomach.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
The latest updated list list...
1638820734666.png

@TRFC2000 & @chefster Please can you let me know if you can make it

There are places available if anyone else wishes to join us on the 18th December - please let me know on this thread asap as places are limited to 20 pegs
Sorry @Dave im hanging up my boots for the winter,so won’t be coming, I’ve had enough of winter fishing mate! I hope everyone has a great time and weather is kinder to yo all , and happy Christmas to you all 👍👍

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
You're down @TRFC2000 (y)

Yes Phil the cafe will be open for breakfasts, I'll ask @Peter to sort out a list of who wants what

Sorry to hear it Chef, have a good Xmas too and see you in the spring 🤠

chris1967

Site Supporter
Sorry @Dave im hanging up my boots for the winter,so won’t be coming, I’ve had enough of winter fishing mate! I hope everyone has a great time and weather is kinder to yo all , and happy Christmas to you all 👍👍
you not on your own there bud i'm not going till end of jan maybe feb ,when hopefully they start moving again

mike_pk_waters

Site Supporter
I think we missed a trick today, I have just opened the back door and got soaked by some very fast horizontal liquid. Surely this is md match weather.
I think I will go and sit on my box in garden for some practice

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Lovely day for putting a roof on :D

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
@Mrs Munch has declared no fishing till March at the earliest for herself. I mean why put yourself through freezing hell when you can sit in 23 degrees at home with JD on tap? She has a point I suppose but other than the match on the 18th my only other planned outing is somewhere between Christmas and New Year... Weather permitting.
It's going to be strange sat bankside without hearing her missives...
Oh you're a big fella. Get in there! Oh, you're a slippy one... to name but a few.
At least there will be no freezing cold hands on me nether regions :eek:o_O

mike_pk_waters

Site Supporter
@Mrs Munch has declared no fishing till March at the earliest for herself. I mean why put yourself through freezing hell when you can sit in 23 degrees at home with JD on tap? She has a point I suppose but other than the match on the 18th my only other planned outing is somewhere between Christmas and New Year... Weather permitting.
It's going to be strange sat bankside without hearing her missives...
Oh you're a big fella. Get in there! Oh, you're a slippy one... to name but a few.
At least there will be no freezing cold hands on me nether regions :eek:o_O
i will miss the sound of chattering teeth,

Status
Not open for further replies.