Maggotdrowning Southern Championships 2021 ( 3rd october 2021 )

Added to Calendar: 03/10/21

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
Good afternoon everyone

This is just to let you know, that Im iIll, havimg picked up a rather nasty chest infection, that coupled with my existing COPD has rather knocked me off my perch, Ive had it over a week now and its playing havoc with my ability to do anything physical, mere minor things are an effort at the moment due to my blood-oxygen levels

it may be that the match either will have to be postponed until a later date or cancelled for this year

Im awaiting another appointment at the hospital to see what other medicines may be appropiate, as the first course of anti-biotics hasnt really touched it, (Im also penecillin intolerant)

If Im no better by the end of next week, either someone else could step up to the plate and run the gig (im not sure how I would get the scales, nets, trophy out to them though) or it will have to be postponed

My apologies,

Michael

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Mick your health is far more important than the match mate, we can fish at any time

Take it easy and get yourself sorted

Fugley-fisher

Fishing the stour dorset, most probably!
Site Supporter
Very sorry to hear it, Get well soon mick.

I will be fishing the lakes on the complex on the date, I've already booked accommodation ect, I would help any member on the day if anyone decides to step in, I would do more but being over 3.5 hours drive away does not put me in the best position to take it on . Alternatively anyone wishing to join me for a socal session on the day would be more than welcome.

OldTaff

Site Supporter
Very sorry to hear it, Get well soon mick.

I will be fishing the lakes on the complex on the date, I've already booked accommodation ect, I would help any member on the day if anyone decides to step in, I would do more but being over 3.5 hours drive away does not put me in the best position to take it on . Alternatively anyone wishing to join me for a socal session on the day would be more than welcome.
May well take you up on that all being well

Fugley-fisher

Fishing the stour dorset, most probably!
Site Supporter
Due to unforseen parent and sky q issues I'm am now needed to stay in dorset and wait for a sky engineer to fix sky q and multi room, it would appear I'm the only " responsible adult " within 200 miles of my parents, and just for good measure the only appointment was the 3rd so I'm sorry to say even a social fish is impossible. Hope your all well. @RedhillPhil I'm not sure your aware the match has been cancelled.

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
Good afternoon everyone

This is just to let you know, that Im iIll, havimg picked up a rather nasty chest infection, that coupled with my existing COPD has rather knocked me off my perch, Ive had it over a week now and its playing havoc with my ability to do anything physical, mere minor things are an effort at the moment due to my blood-oxygen levels

it may be that the match either will have to be postponed until a later date or cancelled for this year

Im awaiting another appointment at the hospital to see what other medicines may be appropiate, as the first course of anti-biotics hasnt really touched it, (Im also penecillin intolerant)

If Im no better by the end of next week, either someone else could step up to the plate and run the gig (im not sure how I would get the scales, nets, trophy out to them though) or it will have to be postponed

My apologies,

Michael
Mick, I'm truly sorry to hear that. Please listen to your medical person, take your pills and dollops of gert thick jollop and get well soon. We can all fish the match when you're better. Health is more important than fishing.