Maggotdrowning Pairs Tournament and Fish-in - Alders Farm

Added to Calendar: 27/07/18, 28/07/18, 29/07/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkwright

FlyingCarpetPilot
Site Supporter
Hi, just been chatting with the Owner on his Facebook site and he is okay with muskrat and I Bivvy at peg on oaks to avoid lugging carp gear back and forth. He is interested in knowing who else might want to bivvy at peg that weekend and what days?
I want to bivvy by peg Dave please saves lugging the gear down every day

Fish-lips

Account Closed
Is it worth comming just for the breakfast? Sounds very popular and if so is it tinned tomatoes and hash browns and mushrooms with 2 eggs not runny 4 slices of toast 2 bacon and 3 sausages??

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Proper tomatoes grilled, with hash brown, mushrooms, nice bacon and fresh butchers sausage, egg beans with bread and butter.
Pop in you'll get staff discount

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Trophies collected, gas bottle for the barbie renewed, burgers ordered, fishing tackle ready from last weekend, pickup tank filled up, just got to wash the caravan as it was parked under a Sycamore tree that has shed a year's production of sap :(

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Address: Ivy Ln, Milton Keynes MK17 9AH

Come and pay us a visit it'd be great to meet you

Fish-lips

Account Closed
It's bloody miles away, next time there something closer, I'll pop along if I'm free 👍

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Personally I prefer grilled tomatoes, tinned are to wet i'm afraid.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Tinned tomatos and worcester sauce on toast but drain the juice away first. But to accompany a full fry up it has to be proper jobs grilled.

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
I must have got it wrong, I thought we were bivvying on the lake

Total

Site Supporter
Trophies collected, gas bottle for the barbie renewed, burgers ordered, fishing tackle ready from last weekend, pickup tank filled up, just got to wash the caravan as it was parked under a Sycamore tree that has shed a year's production of sap :(

^^......And your new edition 'Maggotdrowning ' Chef's toque (hat)?:unsure::p:D

Auto

Terry
Site Supporter
That's only one less than you took last time Paul. (and one less than the number of times you went swimming)

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
Well done Maggotdrowner's,

A cracking long weekend and a good craic. Thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. It was also great to put faces to the names always on the site. I have done my report on the weekend in the blog forum.

Keith

Site Supporter
Thank you all at MDs for making this a fantastic event 👍 every single one of you are a credit to angling. We loved having your company just wish we could do it all again next week.
Please next year could you bring the sun with you 🌞those who asked to come for a Days fishing just let me know so we can sort it.
All the best Trev

Status
Not open for further replies.