Maggotdrowning Pairs Tournament - Alders Farm.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Haha, I found some on the bank last Saturday [:p]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Breakfast List (updated)

Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Dave
Peter
Auto
Fatpike
Slaner

Saturday, Sunday

Steak
Jakal
Sidev77
Naughtycockney
Barry Testro
Nomorelongwalks
Wily Coyote
Davered5
Mark Skeggs
Spamwham
Clive

Maggots (updated)

Maggots

Dave - 8 Pints
Steak - 6 Pints
Jakal - 6 Pints
Auto - 8 Pints
Fatpike - 8 Pints
Naughtycockney - 8 Pints
Sidev77 - 8 Pints
Barry Testro - 2 pints (Saturday)
Slaner - 8 Pints

Let me know if I've missed anyone

Davered5 - Bring the Burgers, Rolls and Cheese and I'll pay for them and cook everyone a double burger on Saturday night.
Can someone bring the Ketchup and Relish ? [:D]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Joking apart if someone wants to bring some chopped up onions I'll bung them in a pan

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Gents, I have been made aware that the EA are planning to visit the fishery over the course of the weekend.
Therefore please make sure that you have your licenses with you.
We will ask to see them at the draw on Saturday and anyone without one will not be able to fish.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've got the Gazebo sorted so we've got somewhere to sit under at night.

Slaner is also bringing a load of Hot Dog Sausages and Rolls, plus onions and relish, so it looks like I'm Master Chef on Saturday night and it's Burgers and Hot Dogs for all [:T]

If anyone is a vegetarian can they bring some stuff for me to pop on

Also, I don't know how many people have been following Trevor Price's ongoing tale of his Matchbox Seat Box that has been replaced with a new seatbox?
Anyway it is a 10 year old well worn, but still usable seatbox that people have been donating money to the Florence Nightingale Hospice Charity which is based on the grounds of Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Aylesbury NOT to buy it lol. In all fairness it looks like it's been dragged up from the bottom of the lake [:D]

I relayed an idea to Trevor on the phone today and that is I'm going to hold a 'reverse raffle' each day over the three days this weekend.
The idea being everyone chips in 2 for a raffle ticket and then they're drawn.
The last one remaining in the bag gets to fish on the Box that day - kinda like a booby prize lol.
If they do so they get their 2 back, if they chose not to do so then their 2 stays in the pot but the box will still be theirs for the day [:D]

It should raise about 100 if everyone takes part, and a bit of fun to boot, so bring some pound coins with you [^]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Cheers,

Breakfast order has already gone in so can you let Charlotte know in the caf that they'll be an extra one

Auto

Terry
Site Supporter
Trev's old box looks better than the one fat pike uses. If he gets to fish on it you won't get it back.[:)]

Soprano

Account Closed
Hope you guys all have a great time tomorrow and the weekend. I can see your getting excited. Bag up and let us all know how you get on, especially the bad stuff, incriminating photos etc. Tight lines. Soprano

spamwham

Site Supporter
Dave - just in case Alders weighing-in gear is not available I'll bring all the Marsh club gear, so we're covered for all 3 matches if required.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Cheers Tony

I'll make sure FatPike doesn't rig the draw lol

fatpike

Doctor ! Why do I act younger the older i get ?
Site Supporter
My Preston 'ON BRICKS' box is looking good with its new leg and personalised logo i have cleaned it especially for this event. On a serious note does any one know when Breakfast will finish ? We aim to arrive ( Auto and me) between 0930 and 1000 so please leave us some !

slaner

Site Supporter
got 24 hot dogs n rolls to go with them some tom sauce brown sauce n mustard and the chopped onions, so looking forward to this

steak

Left hand drawer
Right,

Van is packed - just waiting for young Jakal now #128513;

Steak

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Simon wins the Box on day one and choses to fish on it

2017728125625_20170728_125353.jpg

Soprano

Account Closed
Originally posted by Dave

Simon wins the Box on day one and choses to fish on it

2017728125625_20170728_125353.jpg
Just wants a shetland pony in the harness and he could ride it round the lake [:D]