Maggotdrowning Pairs Tournament - Alders Farm.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just to clarify, Alders Farm rule - 'No alcohol' only applies on the bank

You can drink as much as you like in the camping area as long as you remain friendly lol

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
You can pay by Paypal preferably using the 'Gift' option to 'Sales@maggotdrowning.com' and put your membername and Alders in the comments box so I know where it came from and what its for [:T]

Or if you want to send a cheque, click my profile for the address and make it out to 'Maggotdrowning.com'
Again don't forget to include your name and Alders

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'll catch up shortly with this as I've just got back from holiday and got a lot of stuff to wade through [:T]

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Massive Bump to the top [:D]

2 weeks left to go to what should be a fantastic weekend [^]

Payments are thin on the ground so can those who have not paid please do so asap - I'm presuming that as no one has contacted me to say they cannot make it then everyone is still in.
Anyone pulling put at this late stage will still liable for their payment as the lake is booked for the weekend and I will have to pay for it.

If anyone wants to pay on the day, the same rules apply, ie if you don't turn up you will still have to pay. Please PM me to let me know if you want to pay on the day.

Anyone wishing to join us to make a few more numbers up please get in touch asap on this thread, you'll be missing a cracking weekend otherwise

[:T]

Note to self:
Order the Trophies,
fill the BBQ Gas bottle,
Mend the lose burner [8D]
Bring some stickers
Take the cheque book

fatpike

Doctor ! Why do I act younger the older i get ?
Site Supporter
Paid as requested ( via Paypal) look forward to seeing you all.

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Site Supporter
Sorry but i need to drop out of this, keep the money as already paid and not a problem.

Hope you all have a great time.

Cheers

Boggis51

tailgunner
Site Supporter
Have we got an Itinery of sorts? Start/arrival time etc? Can we book breakfast and bait?[:H]