Maggotdrowning Pairs Matches & Pleasure Fishing days - Alders Farm 2022

Added to Calendar: 29/07/22, 30/07/22, 31/07/22

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'm waiting for confirmation from Sophie as to where her livestock is going to be

Godber

Fruity Susan, Nobice and Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
I thought @Godber was a Nobice. Susan Nobice to be exact. Will he,she,it be allowed to fish against us true novices. There has been a lot in the press this week regarding transgender athletes (I use this term very loosely) .
I will most definitely be competing as a male on account of from the age of 12 until approximately the age of 15 no sock was safe from me. 😉💦

Pyffy

Site Supporter
I will most definitely be competing as a male on account of from the age of 12 until approximately the age of 15 no sock was safe from me. 😉💦
I'm definitley keeping my spare socks locked up in the glove box of my car this year then :ROFLMAO:

arkwright

FlyingCarpetPilot
I thought @Godber was a Nobice. Susan Nobice to be exact. Will he,she,it be allowed to fish against us true novices. There has been a lot in the press this week regarding transgender athletes (I use this term very loosely) .
I've always wondered since he plonked his beer at back of our tents at peterstone ...this is the beer tent then? .."I'm godber see you later""

Is it michael or Michaela lol

Godber

Fruity Susan, Nobice and Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
I've always wondered since he plonked his beer at back of our tents at peterstone ...this is the beer tent then? .."I'm godber see you later""

Is it michael or Michaela lol
My first 'fish in'. l remember it fondly.
"Whats that Godber?"
"Spiced rum Arky, want some?"

and so started a love affair between MD's fish ins, Spicey and Cafe Creme filter aroma cigars, a perfect love affair😍

Last edited:

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Me and Mrs M were chatting, as you do. Food came up in conversation. Other than the breakfast option what else is there? Is it bring your own MRE?