Maggotdrowning Pairs Matches & Pleasure Fishing days - Alders Farm 2022

Added to Calendar: 29/07/22, 30/07/22, 31/07/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'm waiting for confirmation from Sophie as to where her livestock is going to be

Godber

Fruity Susan, Nobice and Inventor of W@nkles.
Site Supporter
I thought @Godber was a Nobice. Susan Nobice to be exact. Will he,she,it be allowed to fish against us true novices. There has been a lot in the press this week regarding transgender athletes (I use this term very loosely) .
I will most definitely be competing as a male on account of from the age of 12 until approximately the age of 15 no sock was safe from me. 😉💦

Pyffy

Site Supporter
I will most definitely be competing as a male on account of from the age of 12 until approximately the age of 15 no sock was safe from me. 😉💦
I'm definitley keeping my spare socks locked up in the glove box of my car this year then :ROFLMAO:

arkwright

FlyingCarpetPilot
I thought @Godber was a Nobice. Susan Nobice to be exact. Will he,she,it be allowed to fish against us true novices. There has been a lot in the press this week regarding transgender athletes (I use this term very loosely) .
I've always wondered since he plonked his beer at back of our tents at peterstone ...this is the beer tent then? .."I'm godber see you later""

Is it michael or Michaela lol

Godber

Site Supporter
I've always wondered since he plonked his beer at back of our tents at peterstone ...this is the beer tent then? .."I'm godber see you later""

Is it michael or Michaela lol
My first 'fish in'. l remember it fondly.
"Whats that Godber?"
"Spiced rum Arky, want some?"

and so started a love affair between MD's fish ins, Spicey and Cafe Creme filter aroma cigars, a perfect love affair😍

Last edited:

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Me and Mrs M were chatting, as you do. Food came up in conversation. Other than the breakfast option what else is there? Is it bring your own MRE?

arkwright

FlyingCarpetPilot
My first 'fish in'. l remember it fondly.
"Whats that Godber?"
"Spiced rum Arky, want some?"

and so started a love affair between MD's fish ins, Spicey and Cafe Creme filter aroma cigars, a perfect love affair😍
That reminds me ..pick up some cafe creme lol.....think we did some serious damage to Newport asdas stocks of spicy that weekend mick 🤣🤣 Larry's not coming is he ....we'd need to order another case for that pint mug of his lol..

Godber

Site Supporter
That reminds me ..pick up some cafe creme lol.....think we did some serious damage to Newport asdas stocks of spicy that weekend mick 🤣🤣 Larry's not coming is he ....we'd need to order another case for that pint mug of his lol..
Larry, what a star, remember Hartleton
"Larry, do not reverse out of the field......... LARRY, DO NOT REVERSE OUT OF THE......... OH FOR FERK SAKE" 🤣

ATTICUS FINCH

Site Supporter
Never having been to the venue I'm hearing about "heart attack hill"
I suffer from COPD so will need either being able to drive to my peg or someone will need to get my gear to wherever.

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
I suffer from COPD so will need either being able to drive to my peg or someone will need to get my gear to wherever.
Someone will be on hand to help you.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
We can drive down to drop gear off, but if your camping, you’ll be down near lakes anyway, we’ll all help getting your gear to your peg 👍👍

ATTICUS FINCH

Site Supporter
Being a venue novice and novice in general can someone give an insight as to baits tactics and main species.
Is it a g/bait venue or is it a pellet licker job ,is the method a goer or the straight lead, is paste good enough to worry the pros ,do the margins fish , how deep is it ,what size do the carp run to ,are there a lot of skimmers to go at .

chris1967

Really Really
Site Supporter
Hope the weather gods are kind but this much heat early on in july dare we hold our breath

Status
Not open for further replies.