Maggotdrowning Pairs Matches & Pleasure Fishing days - Alders Farm 2022

Added to Calendar: 29/07/22, 30/07/22, 31/07/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris1967

Really Really
Site Supporter
Ye old fishing wagon had a clean today . Mot next week reading for the weekend of non stop monsoons
i'm same mate cant wait to get the tent out again

istockphoto-1053258298-1024x1024.jpg

ATTICUS FINCH

Site Supporter
Who works out the pro from the novice. And when will we know who has been lumbered with who.

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just a warning, SWMBO has just said it would be a nice day out to meet up with a few reprobates!!! And they might need a photographer with insured cameras.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
since his lesson he's getting 100lb nets dave .no pressure munchy
Not doing too shabby for a NOVICE @chris1967 ... Nearly 2 years experience now bud. Jumping off the feeder for a few outings, my pellet waggler skills are non existent so I need to learn and fast. Next week will see a couple of outings hopefully? Got 2 Drennan Vertex rods in 10 and 12 that need putting through their paces.
If the worse comes to the worse on the day(s) I will just use distraction tactics. Either me in a mankini or the Mrs in a bikini. ...
Hold on... I'm forgetting the usual MD match weather here though aren't I !

Quick question... The Lakes. Can someone post an image of them with the names please? (y)

Cheers Munchy

chris1967

Really Really
Site Supporter
Not doing too shabby for a NOVICE @chris1967 ... Nearly 2 years experience now bud. Jumping off the feeder for a few outings, my pellet waggler skills are non existent so I need to learn and fast. Next week will see a couple of outings hopefully? Got 2 Drennan Vertex rods in 10 and 12 that need putting through their paces.
If the worse comes to the worse on the day(s) I will just use distraction tactics. Either me in a mankini or the Mrs in a bikini. ...
Hold on... I'm forgetting the usual MD match weather here though aren't I !

Quick question... The Lakes. Can someone post an image of them with the names please? (y)

Cheers Munchy
Just a getaway weekend bud, hope you enjoy it , loved it last yearπŸ‘

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Seen that @Dave but it doesn't have the names listed. Is Ash the top one etc?
@chris1967 yep, that's all we are coming for. A bit of fishing and a lot of banter (y)
Both of us are really looking forward to meeting some more repro members over the weekend.... ;)
Taking a nugget off @Peter though... Priceless!

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
In this photo Bernie, Pines is on the left, Oaks in the middle and Ash on the right. You can see the shop and car park bottom left and the cafe on Ash. Heart attack hill goes down from the shop to the dam.

B7FF6E4E-39E7-4884-8CD0-74CE6B1D2C3E.jpeg

slaner

Site Supporter
where are we pitching up this year dave after paul and yourself turned the oaks bank into a mx track:D

Status
Not open for further replies.