Maggotdrowning Pairs Matches & Pleasure Fishing days - Alders Farm 2022, Banter and results

chris1967

Really Really
Site Supporter
A few piccies of saturday morning after the night before.

IMG_20220730_070611.jpg
**** me looks like he’s in a casket at funeral home

ATTICUS FINCH

Site Supporter
Well the draw for the pairs has been made and the draw for today's peg. In the pairs I have been draw with @tutu.
As for today's peg, it's the same one as yesterday. All set up in five minutes.
The weather is very different today with wall to wall cloud, as opposed to bright and sunny yesterday.
For company today I have got @MunchMyStump .
He has set up three rods to my couple of top kits +1.so we will see how we get on .

Fugley-fisher

Fishing the stour dorset, most probably!
Site Supporter
Well I did worse than yesterday 85lb and change, but conditions on the peg not helpful for rod n line, hope to do the ton tomorrow.

crayfishtraps

Site Supporter
peg 3 on ash...weighed in 65lb..10oz..carp kept going into rushes..lost 5 rigs and lost about 15-20 carp

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
peg 3 on ash...weighed in 65lb..10oz..carp kept going into rushes..lost 5 rigs and lost about 15-20 carp
Well that’s not really your fault if they’re going in the reeds mate, you must of been doing something right to hook all them in the first place!!! Chin up mate and bag up tomorrow Peter!!!!👍👍👍🎣🎣🎣

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
only got till september next year..if no improvement selling everything packing up
You’ve got to start getting out more then and putting things you’ve been shown into practice!!! don’t get down about today, look what happened to me at the Glebe 🤣🤣🤣lost enough fish to win the match and came nearly last 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You just got toforget about it !!!!