Maggotdrowning Pairs Matches & Pleasure Fishing days - Alders Farm 2021

Added to Calendar: 30/07/21, 31/07/21, 01/08/21

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
This year - remember to have a dump before you leave home because the gates don't open till 7.30
Just do it on someone else's peg ,dont forget video recorder for after the event , love to see and hear the poor old anglers language who gets that peg .๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡, better not be mine lol.

davered5

Site Supporter
Maybe you donโ€™t understand because you donโ€™t know what reasons people have for not staying ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Haha what I'm saying is that's the best part of the weekend it was always about staying and not the fishing but it has changed after the last few times

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The problem last year was everything was all up in the air re covid and social distancing.
The time before last if I remember rightly it absolutely chucked it down most of the Saturday evening into Sunday morning and we all had to huddle together under the gazebo lol

nomorelongwalks

Mark Spitz
Site Supporter
The problem last year was everything was all up in the air re covid and social distancing.
The time before last if I remember rightly it absolutely chucked it down most of the Saturday evening into Sunday morning and we all had to huddle together under the gazebo lol
Nothing new there mate, we always get one day when the rain is of biblical proportions โ›ˆโ›ˆ