Maggotdrowning Pairs Matches & Pleasure Fishing days - Alders Farm 2021

Added to Calendar: 30/07/21, 31/07/21, 01/08/21

Mrs Munch

Site Supporter
Im going to get a smack off mr and mrs munch 😁
Not a smack - you'll just get the Clare Bear Stare - apparently this is worse than any smack. 😈 Just ask the Mr, sadly he gets the stare....a lot 🙄

Screenshot_20211211-230930.png

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Ahhh :poop:. I have been doing it again haven't I ? That breathing thing you keep mentioning???
Yep, just checked and I'm doing it.
Back in the dark place again I guess :oops:

Total

Site Supporter
Not a smack - you'll just get the Clare Bear Stare - apparently this is worse than any smack. 😈 Just ask the Mr, sadly he gets the stare....a lot 🙄

Screenshot_20211211-230930.png
Mrs M'...Do you find those laser eyes are handy for warming up a cup of tea/coffee for when it's gone a bit cold?....Saves a walk to the kettle I suppose!;):ROFLMAO:

The Landlord

Site Supporter
I see they're doing a lot of work on Pines.....chopping trees, improving the paths etc.
Those platforms are a bit narrow though.

BobbyD

Leachy
Site Supporter
I see they're doing a lot of work on Pines.....chopping trees, improving the paths etc.
Those platforms are a bit narrow though.
It’ll be worth it. They’ve also put a load of decent sized bream in too over the last few months. 100 Lb bream weight definitely possibly when it warms up and the right angler is on the right peg.

Fugley-fisher

Fishing the stour dorset, most probably!
Site Supporter
Is it definitely the 30-31 July, I would love to come up but I've already booked up for burton joyce match end of June, and its a weekend I'm rostered to work, so it means booking holidays ect. The missis may have an objection. Need confirmation on dates before I get me crash helmet on.