Maggotdrowning Pairs Matches & Pleasure Fishing days - Alders Farm 2021

Added to Calendar: 30/07/21, 31/07/21, 01/08/21

arkwright

FlyingCarpetPilot
Site Supporter
Never fished in my life😕
We will not mention you emptying lindholme a few times
I will be coming down for the day on Saturday. I was going to sit with @Peter but every time I have done that in the past he catches more.
So to be fair to others I’m going to sit behind @Dave ignore him and have a dabble in one of the small lakes, throw a bit of banter around, and then cadge a few cups of tea from @arkwright and others on Oak lake.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow in that storm the BBC weather forecasters say is coming. 👉🌂🌂
Kettles ready ...i forgot sugar if you want it

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
Bad news, there’s a crack in the fuel pipe that’s stopping the fuel reaching the filter (or something like that anyway). Fuel pipe needs replacing, part not in stock.

Good news, the garage owner has lent me one of his cars for the weekend. officially it’s a battered up old 03 plate Skoda Octavia, unofficially I’m sure it spawned from a tank and a HGV. Just drove it home, no power steering, corners like an ocean liner, and takes about as long to stop.

It’s also a disgusting green colour and the paintwork looks like someone’s had a go at it with a blowtorch.

Should be fun getting to Alders tomorrow, however beggars can’t be choosers and all that.

On a positive note, it’s got a bit more space in it than the wife’s Ford EcoSport, so car Tetris should be slightly less stressful.

And….. breathe…….
So you will be leaving at 5am after all then.🤣😂😂

matt

Site Supporter
I will be coming down for the day on Saturday. I was going to sit with @Peter but every time I have done that in the past he catches more.
So to be fair to others I’m going to sit behind @Dave ignore him and have a dabble in one of the small lakes, throw a bit of banter around, and then cadge a few cups of tea from @arkwright and others on Oak lake.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow in that storm the BBC weather forecasters say is coming. 👉🌂🌂
Will be great to see you again Dave, If you feel inclined to sit behind me to increase my catch rate then please feel free 😀

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
No more sleeps.😍🤣. Se you gents later. Dry here overnight, but getting windy now. Safe journey everyone.