Maggotdrowning Pairs Matches & Pleasure Fishing days - Alders Farm 2021

Added to Calendar: 30/07/21, 31/07/21, 01/08/21

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Quick question, do those of you camping set up tents etc upon arrival on Friday, before the draw etc, or after the Friday match?

Essential info needed for car Tetris purposes👍👍
I got there early (doing the same this week) and set mine up when I got there. Got the fishing gear out, loaded it up on the trolley & then set my tent up.

Stewie74

Site Supporter
I got there early (doing the same this week) and set mine up when I got there. Got the fishing gear out, loaded it up on the trolley & then set my tent up.
That’s what I was thinking, I’m aiming to get there for 730-800 👍

dave the fish

Site Supporter
Don’t get there too early.
Unload car.
Spread tent out and then step back and look totally confused.:unsure: Make sure others already have their tents up.
Ask for help and when others respond take a further step back and let them get on with it.
Thank everyone concerned.

Remember this only works on your first time.(y)

Stewie74

Site Supporter
Don’t get there too early.
Unload car.
Spread tent out and then step back and look totally confused.:unsure: Make sure others already have their tents up.
Ask for help and when others respond take a further step back and let them get on with it.
Thank everyone concerned.

Remember this only works on your first time.(y)
My practice attempt at putting my new tent up was well documented on this thread a few days ago 😂😂

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
If you're going to dip your nets when you first get there, remember to pack them last ;)