Maggotdrowning Pairs Matches & Pleasure Fishing days - Alders Farm 2021

Added to Calendar: 30/07/21, 31/07/21, 01/08/21

The Landlord

Site Supporter
NB: For anyone who is planning to fish with maggots over the course of your visit Trevor (@911) can supply them fresh from the local bait farm on a daily basis at a cost of £2-75p per pint / £17 per Gallon. Reds are the maggots normally sold and used by most, should you want Whites please let me know.

Should you want them would you please post on here no later than Wednesday 28th July, the quantity and the day required so that Trevor can get some idea of the quantities required for the weekend,

Many Thanks.

nomorelongwalks..................................12 pints.
Six pints please Pete

The Landlord

Site Supporter
As I’m bringing a camper van and my own personal chef. Am I in the same field.? What sort of bait amount am I realistically likely to need. I’m quite happy to order 12 pints of red maggot, but she will not be too happy if I’m taking a gallon home in the back of her beloved camper.
You're bringing the missus? Does that mean we'll have to mind our language?
It'll be "Oh gosh...I've lost another one. Instead of "OH FFS!!"

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
You're bringing the missus? Does that mean we'll have to mind our language?
It'll be "Oh gosh...I've lost another one. Instead of "OH FFS!!"
Yes the queer one is gracing our presence. I wouldn’t worry about the language to much, she ex police and has heard it all before, although she does give me a hard time sometimes for excessive use.

Stewie74

Site Supporter
She is firearms trained, and we still have the sniper rifle here somewhere. I’ll ask her to bring it along, then she can keep an eye on you from a safe distance.😉😉😉
I’ll be the bemused looking one not catching anything whilst all around me are bagging up👍👍