Maggotdrowning Pairs Matches & Pleasure Fishing days - Alders Farm 2021

Added to Calendar: 30/07/21, 31/07/21, 01/08/21

Len Wade

Bog-Monster
Site Supporter
Hi Dave,
I'm late on parade (as usual) but is there any room left on this shindig for a retired Bog-Monster?

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I can add you to the Friday match and put you down as first reserve on the Pairs if you wish.

Len Wade

Bog-Monster
Site Supporter
I can add you to the Friday match and put you down as first reserve on the Pairs if you wish.
Thanks Dave. (y)
I would like to fish the Friday match and then spend some time on Oaks with the carp boys. (I don't think I'm a good enough angler to go in the pairs but I'm happy to be first reserve if anyone drops out.)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Thanks Dave. (y)
I would like to fish the Friday match and then spend some time on Oaks with the carp boys. (I don't think I'm a good enough angler to go in the pairs but I'm happy to be first reserve if anyone drops out.)
Got your payments Len, I'll update the list shortly (y)

Godber

All gone floppy.
Site Supporter
Thanks Dave. (y)
Len mate, looking forward to meeting up again👍 Still got the import van?

Godber

All gone floppy.
Site Supporter
If this weather keeps up till the pairs weekend theres going to be some smelly bodies round the ponds. 😕

Len Wade

Bog-Monster
Site Supporter
Len mate, looking forward to meeting up again👍 Still got the import van?
Hi Mate, yes, it will be good to catch up, it's been a while...... :) (y)

Alas, the "A Team" Bongo battle-bus is no longer with us. :( It came off second-best after an argument with a concrete wall and got flat-packed.
(I'll tell you the gory details once the children have gone to bed and we all are sitting around the campfire.......... :oops:

Godber

All gone floppy.
Site Supporter
Hi Mate, yes, it will be good to catch up, it's been a while...... :) (y)

Alas, the "A Team" Bongo battle-bus is no longer with us. :( It came off second-best after an argument with a concrete wall and got flat-packed.
(I'll tell you the gory details once the children have gone to bed and we all are sitting around the campfire.......... :oops:
Look forward to it Len👍