Maggotdrowning Pairs Matches & Pleasure Fishing days - Alders Farm 2021

Added to Calendar: 30/07/21, 31/07/21, 01/08/21

Godber

All gone floppy.
Site Supporter
Mark, for the purpose of the Pairs event One member of a pair will fish Pines on the Saturday and will fish Ash on the Sunday while the other angler in the pair will fish Ash on the Saturday and Pines on the Sunday. No angler will be allowed to fish Pines or Ash on both days.
Oh bloody heck, thats a lot of walking😳

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yeah, there's social distancing and taking it to extremes by camping (all together now...) over the hill and far away......

:D

muskrat

Havin' a Waggle
Site Supporter
Starting to get prepped myself now. Booze - check. Silly T-Shirts - check. That's about it. What else do I need?

Probably gonna aim for the double peg 9 & 10 on Oak with my lads again unless anyone objects.

What sort of time on the Friday is turn-up time? - and will there be breakfast?

Stewie74

Site Supporter
Couple of questions if I may:

- What time is the draw and match times on Saturday/Sunday, as only the Friday times are detailed in the original post?

- If planning to BBQ on the Friday/Saturday night, how do we keep food refrigerated? More importantly how do we keep the beers cold? I’ve got a plug-in cool box but can’t run it off the car battery all weekend.

-Where do we store all our kit overnight, packed back in the cars/vans?

- What time does the cafe open on the Friday?

oh, and apologies in advance to whoever gets paired with me for the weekend😂

Thanks in advance👍

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
- What time is the draw and match times on Saturday/Sunday, as only the Friday times are detailed in the original post?

- If planning to BBQ on the Friday/Saturday night, how do we keep food refrigerated? More importantly how do we keep the beers cold? I’ve got a plug-in cool box but can’t run it off the car battery all weekend.

-Where do we store all our kit overnight, packed back in the cars/vans?

- What time does the cafe open on the Friday?
Normally the fishing times on the Sat/Sun are Sat 12:30 to 17:30 (draw at 11:00), Sunday, 10:30 to 15:30 (or 16:00) (draw as 9:00)

The BBQ is on the Saturday night however it is available to use on the Friday if you want.
Most people use freezer boxes, I borrow some space in the venue's freezer for the main bbq food.
Kit is generally left near the camping ground, or dotted around the place as it is quite secure. However no responsibility is accepted for it's safe keeping.
The cafe is normally open for breakfast around 8:00am. I'll be running a preorder list next week

Stewie74

Site Supporter
Normally the fishing times on the Sat/Sun are Sat 12:30 to 17:30 (draw at 11:00), Sunday, 10:30 to 15:30 (or 16:00) (draw as 9:00)

The BBQ is on the Saturday night however it is available to use on the Friday if you want.
Most people use freezer boxes, I borrow some space in the venue's freezer for the main bbq food.
Kit is generally left near the camping ground, or dotted around the place as it is quite secure. However no responsibility is accepted for it's safe keeping.
The cafe is normally open for breakfast around 8:00am. I'll be running a preorder list next week
Cheers Dave👍👍