Maggotdrowning Pairs Matches & Pleasure Fishing days - Alders Farm 2021

Added to Calendar: 30/07/21, 31/07/21, 01/08/21

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Just been thinking. Last year, there were a load of people in the car park so I just stood by them like a lemon when I got there. Only problem was.........they weren't maggotdrowners :rolleyes:
I then happened to spot Peter chatting to someone & he kindly guided me to where all the MD'ers were gathered.
So - are we okay to drive straight through to the camping field or do we need to check in at the shop first?

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
Just been thinking. Last year, there were a load of people in the car park so I just stood by them like a lemon when I got there. Only problem was.........they weren't maggotdrowners :rolleyes:
I then happened to spot Peter chatting to someone & he kindly guided me to where all the MD'ers were gathered.
So - are we okay to drive straight through to the camping field or do we need to check in at the shop first?
You have to wear a pink carnation in your left lapel. Then we’ll know it’s you. Someone said you fish like a lemon as well. Can you confirm this is true.🥰🥰🥰😉🥴

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Bless you Neil ;), @Dave and I try our best to keep things running smoothly, even if it's like "Care in the Community" at times. 🤣

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yes, room for more as we have the whole complex at our disposal

nomorelongwalks

Mark Spitz
Site Supporter
I’ve made a rig, haha, now you are all afraid.
Wait for the excuses too start “ I cannot make it I have no one to walk my goldfish “
😂😂