Not open for further replies.

matt

Site Supporter
I’d be up for this if there’s a spare peg please Dave? 😀

Marker50

Site Supporter
Without going through 18 pages.
Is this for 2021.
Cant do a match somone would get lumbered with me .

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Without going through 18 pages.
Is this for 2021.
Cant do a match somone would get lumbered with me .
This is just tagged onto the 2020 event. Around the back end of March this year I'll start a new thread for the 2021 event, including taking names

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Great weekend but this time l'll set up tent a little bit closer to everyone else. Getting back to my tent was like a scene from American Werewolf....... "Dont go on the moor" 😁 Sorry to Slaner, he followed me😁👍

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Great weekend but this time l'll set up tent a little bit closer to everyone else. Getting back to my tent was like a scene from American Werewolf....... "Dont go on the moor" 😁 Sorry to Slaner, he followed me😁👍
You jest......but I woke up at around 5am for a slash & as I got out of the tent, there's a bloke walking round the field with a shotgun :oops:
Turned out it was Trevor in the end but still a bit of a shock when you're half asleep.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
You jest......but I woke up at around 5am for a slash & as I got out of the tent, there's a bloke walking round the field with a shotgun :oops:
Turned out it was Trevor in the end but still a bit of a shock when you're half asleep.
Night time security ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.