Maggotdrowning Pairs Matches & Pleasure Fishing days - Alders Farm 2020

Added to Calendar: 24/07/20, 25/07/20, 26/07/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Most use bivvys or tents, some sleep in the backs of vans, I used to take a caravan to posh it but sold it at the end of last year and not replaced it yet, and NO-ONE takes their wife or partner :eek:

Only kidding on the last bit as a few do join us, they can help out with the washing up and cooking :D

(I'm soo dead when ar lass see's this lol)

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
Most use bivvys or tents, some sleep in the backs of vans, I used to take a caravan to posh it but sold it at the end of last year and not replaced it yet, and NO-ONE takes their wife or partner :eek:

Only kidding on the last bit as a few do join us, they can help out with the washing up and cooking :D

I could either slum it in the back of the van, or bring the queer ones Motorhome, in which case she may want to tag along to make sure I look after it. She can just about cook, but will probably want to bring the dog as well. I think I may slum it.🤔😩

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter

I could either slum it in the back of the van, or bring the queer ones Motorhome, in which case she may want to tag along to make sure I look after it. She can just about cook, but will probably want to bring the dog as well. I think I may slum it.🤔😩
If mine can get time off she will go if others wifes partners are going , il send her around to skyline every body and walk down their margin swims 🏊‍♂️ 😉 . She can scare all the fish my way .😇😇😇😇

nomorelongwalks

Mark Spitz
Site Supporter
Cannot wait to catch up with mates old and new.
Brilliant weekend, hopefully we can have the Barbie a few beers, and a good get together this year 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.