Maggotdrowning Pairs Matches & Pleasure Fishing days - Alders Farm 2020

Added to Calendar: 24/07/20, 25/07/20, 26/07/20

Total

Site Supporter
Right, I'm driving down this afternoon so that I don't have to rush around tomorrow morning.
Looking forward to seeing everyone so take care and I'll see you tomorrow. :upthumb:

Best of luck as always mate....Enjoy, be safe...(y)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Right, I'm driving down this afternoon so that I don't have to rush around tomorrow morning.
Looking forward to seeing everyone so take care and I'll see you tomorrow. :upthumb:

Rumour has it Peter has gone prebaiting ;)

muskrat

STAY ALERT
Site Supporter
I'm probably going to stick to my peg on Oak apart from at brekkie times. So if you don't see me at the evening soirees it's because I don't like you. ;):ROFLMAO:

Aiming to arrive 08:00 or before, if I can get the wagon loaded in time.

Ooh I'm that excited I could crush a grape! :LOL:

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Just gonna load the car up now. Then all I've got to put in it tomorrow is me flask & some sausages for the barbie.
Kicking everyone out of the boozer at midnight on the dot "No - you can't have one last pint!!"
I'll manage about 3 hours sleep before I set off at 4.30am

muskrat

STAY ALERT
Site Supporter
Well this should be fun then:

From Metcheck:

Thunderstorm Advisory

An impressive trough moves in from the West through the course of Saturday morning across Ireland and into Western areas of Wales, England and later Northern and Central England.

Deep level instability behind the main frontal system will allow some organised thunderstorms to develop, initially across Ireland, but later on Saturday across mainland British Isles with lightning, hail and gusty winds around the edges of any systems.

This Advisory will be updated on Friday.

sidev77

Site Supporter
Oooer very late maggot request!.....will chance my arm as will not want a gallon, probably 4 pints or so....and may buy worms if available but again I'm late and unprepared...nothing new there...so will take my chances :)

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
I guess its time to do some research on both how to get there and what I might be fishing for tomorrow. Two keepnets enough?