Maggotdrowning Pairs Matches & Pleasure Fishing days - Alders Farm 2020

Added to Calendar: 24/07/20, 25/07/20, 26/07/20

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
Watch out lads, I actually caught some fish in this evening's match. I am hoping my luck is changing and the drawing arm warming up.

Then again I could crash and burn Friday.

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Well I woke up this morning with a very tickley dry cough. It’s probably nothing as I am a heavy smoker and get coughs all the time. However, I am not prepared to take the risk of passing on a possible life threatening illness so sadly I am pulling out. I’m a bit gutted as I’ve been looking forward to it for weeks. I was meant to be going to the fur and feather and had a family emergency, then I was going to wise owls knees up up the A1 and it was cancelled due to the lockdown. I’m sure I’ll get out there with you all again some day soon.

I don’t need a refund @Dave but you can use the £20 to add to my site support for two years. If you can’t get the money back don’t worry about it though.

Hope you all have a great time and post pics and stories (and results) to keep us entertained.

Raven004

Site Supporter
Work finished for a whole 9 days, so now spend the next few days sorting out what rubbish I need to bring, 🤣🤣

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
No problem Mark and I'll sort the refund/transfer out shortly

Take care :)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've just taken delivery of 5KG of boilies and a few tubs of hookbaits :D

Remind me how long we are fishing for again :roflmao:

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Have you got one of them fancy curved sticks for throwing them?

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Well I woke up this morning with a very tickley dry cough. It’s probably nothing as I am a heavy smoker and get coughs all the time. However, I am not prepared to take the risk of passing on a possible life threatening illness so sadly I am pulling out. I’m a bit gutted as I’ve been looking forward to it for weeks. I was meant to be going to the fur and feather and had a family emergency, then I was going to wise owls knees up up the A1 and it was cancelled due to the lockdown. I’m sure I’ll get out there with you all again some day soon.

I don’t need a refund @Dave but you can use the £20 to add to my site support for two years. If you can’t get the money back don’t worry about it though.

Hope you all have a great time and post pics and stories (and results) to keep us entertained.
Gutted for you mate. Been looking forward to it myself for ages.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Have you got one of them fancy curved sticks for throwing them?

When you see how much they cost me there is no way I'm throwing them in :D
I've just spent all morning individually wrapping them for the freezer ;)

nomorelongwalks

Mark Spitz
Site Supporter

Take care mate, right decision ,👍

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Unlucky Mark but totally appreciate your reasons for airing on the side of caution for which you are to be commended. :upthumb: