Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
1668544566012.png

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
I don't eat cooked breakfasts before matches anymore - my body is a temple :D
A Temple of Doom! ;)
We are both looking forward to Saturday chaps. @Mrs Munch has been to Bobco today and will not discuss what she has been buying, however she let slip She has been watching YouTube videos for tips. I expect I will be thrashed once again by her ladyship and although I do hold her on a high pedestal she will be a contender so be warned!
See ya all there (y)

I just noticed the plural in @Dave comment... So he orders 2 and puts it all on one plate??

Mrs Munch

Site Supporter
A Temple of Doom! ;)
We are both looking forward to Saturday chaps. @Mrs Munch has been to Bobco today and will not discuss what she has been buying, however she let slip She has been watching YouTube videos for tips. I expect I will be thrashed once again by her ladyship and although I do hold her on a high pedestal she will be a contender so be warned!
See ya all there (y)
No dear. Not youtube videos. I'm too lazy for that. I read one article on the way to work this morning 🀣🀣🀣
Wish it wasn't such a long fall off that pedestal that you've put me on. 😫 Although i've had a good few sessions sadly they can't last forever. Besides after a few JDs the fishing will be out the window. πŸ€ͺ
Looking forward to this weekend and seeing everyone, especially Peter of course 😊 but I'm not looking forward to the cold. πŸ₯Ά

:beautiful:

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Looking forward to this weekend and seeing everyone, especially Peter of course 😊 but I'm not looking forward to the cold. πŸ₯Ά

:beautiful:
Then you can stick your freezing hands up his jacket then darling! I await a scream of blood curdling terror :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: