Maggotdrowning Northern Fur & Feather 2021

Added to Calendar: 13/11/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I had to double-check then because I didn't remember putting your name down, then realised you'd not anyway :D

This could be the first decent weather Fur & Feather we've had as well

jononcb

I had to double-check then because I didn't remember putting your name down, then realised you'd not anyway :D

This could be the first decent weather Fur & Feather we've had as well
Can't be as bad as the Pork Pie match weather.....
And off the top of my head the Lindholme Laurels F+F match 2 year ago had a bucket load of rain the night before 🤣

Griffo

Site Supporter
Whatever you do don't get into a side bet with @Peter as I'd hate to see you take a nugget off him (as well) ;)
Well it must be destiny, doing a bit of sorting tonight, and once I got to the bottom of mi holdall I found two gold nuggets and a double gold nugget so being new to this match fishing and gold nugget squirrelling any advise as to what I could do with two bonus gold nuggets on Saturday?

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Should you feel the need Andy I'll be happy to have a Golden Nugget with you.
I've never fished Beeches myself so it's a trip into the unknown for the pair of us. ;)

Griffo

Site Supporter
I've never fished Beeches myself so it's a trip into the unknown for the pair of us. ;)
Let’s just hope I can get the Fish biting as quick as this on Saturday 🤣, go on then 👍🏼

Caius_Martius

Site Supporter
Looking forward to meeting everyone at the Fur n Feather tomorrow. Only fished Lindholme a couple of times and never fished Beeches but looking forward to having a days fishing followed by pie n peas. Is wearing a Santa hat compulsory??🎅🎅🎅 Caius Martius online but Kev in the real world...cheers guys.

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
Good luck to everyone tomorroW. I hope you don’t get too wet, and catch well. Get well soon Mr Munch, I think your good lady is getting bored, not be able to kick you when you are down.🤣😉

Total

Site Supporter
^^ "...Come into my lair room, and have a piece of lemon drizzle cake....Tea?....".....Much cackling!.....:devil2::devilish:....;):love::ROFLMAO:

Total

Site Supporter
:eek: My word, there's some cynical buggers on this forum. 😂🤣
We've just had a gas engineer over to ours doing the annual gas check etc etc....He's a fellow 'Penge'ite' etc etc.....His words ..."It's still a :poop: hole!...." :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
UPDATE

Due to the rain at Lindholme today there will be no driving allowed around the lake - however for most it should only be a short walk.

Don't forget your trollies and if you need a hand just ask

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Tight lines for for tomorrow everyone. Travel safe and enjoy the day. Light cloud with a West North West gentle breeze. Sounds perfect weather?
Wish we could have been there with you all but nowhere near well enough yet.
We both look forward to the post match reports and banter (y)

Munchies

baldpaul

Site Supporter
Tight lines for for tomorrow everyone. Travel safe and enjoy the day. Light cloud with a West North West gentle breeze. Sounds perfect weather?
Wish we could have been there with you all but nowhere near well enough yet.
We both look forward to the post match reports and banter (y)

Munchies
Get well soon!.

Status
Not open for further replies.