Maggotdrowning Northern Fur & Feather 2021

Added to Calendar: 13/11/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Whatever you do don't get into a side bet with @Peter as I'd hate to see you take a nugget off him (as well) ;)
:mad: I'm offended, that's tantamount to using your position of authority and influence to bully and ridicule a poor old pensioner. :eek:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Pensioner I can believe, but Poor ??? :roflmao:

baldpaul

Site Supporter
I’ve got a bag of coppers to the value of Β£1.00 Sterling, anybody fancy trying to take it off me?.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
With a heavy heart and a wheezing chest I, (we) have to pull out of this one. This chest infection took a turn for the worse last night I'm afraid. Now on antibiotics but too late to make enough difference for me to be fit enough.
So, there are 2 spaces available. All paid for and that need filling.
If you have ever fancied a go at joining in a drowners match now is the perfect time as the pegs are both fully paid up.
Sorry everyone. :cry:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I told you to get to the docs on Monday but would you listen, oh no, it's only the plague you said ;)

Mrs Munch 0 - Dave 1 :D

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
With a heavy heart and a wheezing chest I, (we) have to pull out of this one. This chest infection took a turn for the worse last night I'm afraid. Now on antibiotics but too late to make enough difference for me to be fit enough.
If you have ever fancied a go at joining in a drowners match now is the perfect time as the pegs are both fully paid up.
More importantly there are two portions of Pie & Peas paid for :cheeseburger:

Total

Site Supporter
Hoping you feeling better soon Mr M'.....Take care fella...(y)

Mrs Munch

Site Supporter
:eek: Dave's broken Bernie!!!!!!!!!!!
Some people will do owt to get out of a bit of work. πŸ™„ Fair play to @Dave though, he's managed to do in a couple of weeks, what I've been trying to do for months. Think it deserves a spot in my book, "101 ways to kill the Mr" 😱 lolz

Seriously though, I'm gutted we won't be able to come. Was really looking forward to meeting some more of you. Hopefully next time.

But the poor old luv really is quite poorly. He's armed with antibiotics now so hopefully they will kick in soon and he'll be on the mend. Get well soon my love. 😘

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Posh or what?

At the draw you'll get a Peg number and coupon to present to get your Pie & Peas Supper ;)

Please keep hold of it otherwise you'll go hungry :D

Status
Not open for further replies.