Maggotdrowning Northern Fur & Feather 2021

Added to Calendar: 13/11/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
24 pegs and prizes bought but one drop out at the last minute so if anyone wishes to join us please let me know asap - first-come basis

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Oh I think you will be alive but participating in the proceedings will be another matter. o_O
This prediction may come to fruit Nobby. I have a bit of a chest infection going on, talking is difficult nevermind barrowing concrete blocks to the newly laid footings. After a quick chat to the Mrs we will see how I progress through the week. I do not want to miss the match at all and I certainly do not want the two of us to miss it. I might not end up fishing but that's not a problem, getting us away for a weekend is more important and meeting some more reprobates from the forum is the plan anyway. We never enter one of the drowners matches with an idea of winning anything, It's the fun, the weekend away and the banter that counts and if I can make it there, by God I and @Mrs Munch WILL be there!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Here's an aerial view of Beeches...

Screenshot 2021-11-08 194708.jpg

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
To put into perspective the Map from the Lindholme website and the image above... Peg 1 is top right hand corner where the 2 cars are parked next to each other.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
They must have as the peg numbers were given to me by Alex yesterday

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Hopefully I will be well enough by then to attend. It would be nice to see you again mate. (y)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Whatever you do don't get into a side bet with @Peter as I'd hate to see you take a nugget off him (as well) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.