Maggotdrowning Northern Fur & Feather 2021

Added to Calendar: 13/11/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len Wade

Bog-Monster
Site Supporter
Hi Dave,
I've just realised that my "Site Supporter" subscription runs out 4 days before the Fur & Feather match, so I've just renewed that via PP as well.
I don't want anybody casting nasturtiums on my validity as a member.......... :)

TRFC2000

Site Supporter
Morning Dave did you receive my payment for the match via PayPal looked into divorcing the wife for her double booking but could get a new pole for the same cost so she is safe for now 😀

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'll update the list later today as out at the moment

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
LINDHOLME LAKES, Saturday 13th November 2021, to be fished on Beeches Lake

Lindholme Lakes Country Park - more than just fishing!

This match is open to all Maggotdrowning Members, the only pre-requisite is that you must be a member of Maggotdrowning.com before the time and date of this post.

ALARM CLOCK SETTINGS:

Meeting at the onsite cafe around 8:00am, draw at 8:30-9:00am, fish 10:30am while 3:30pm

After the match there will be the Results and Chrimble Pressies

EXPENSE PART:

The cost is £20.00 per person which includes Peg fee, Furs & Feathers (everyone will go home with a pressie) and Pie & Peas Supper (with optional Brown sauce ;) )

POOLS (payable on the day):

£5.00 Pools to pay out 1st and 2nd in each Section
(sections determined by final numbers) to give everyone a chance of winning

£5.00 Optional Super Pool to pay out 1st, 2nd & 3rd overall
(Anglers in the optional pool can still claim 1st or 2nd in section)

RULES:
Fishery Rules apply plus all fish to be netted

MUST READ BIT:

Due to the current Coronovirus situation unfortunately there will be No individual presents/ Raffle Prizes this year, the Fur & Feather Prizes will be bought by myself as usual (okay, by my missus ;))

The peg draw for the match will be carried out at the onsite Cafe at 8:30am to 9:00am

Pie and Peas will be provided after the match at the onsite restaurant and bar - please abide by their rules.

Social distancing rules apply in accordance with those set out by Lindholme Lakes.

PLEASE NOTE:

The only pre-requisite is that you must be a member of Maggotdrowning.com before the time and date of this post
The closing dates for putting your name down are the Saturday before the match (06 November 2021) - Do not leave it to the last minute to put your name down to avoid disappointment!
Peg numbers limited to 30 maximum to avoid overcrowding and duff pegs

** IMPORTANT (Everyone to Read): **

To confirm your place a £20.00 non-refundable deposit* is required by the Saturday before the match (06th November 2021)
Pools money to be paid on the day of the match.

(* with the exception of cancellations due to Covid related self-isolation/quarantine)

Payment can be made by clicking the following link: 'Click Here to Purchase'

1633977360262.png

If anyone wants an alternate payment method please PM me

If anyone needs a 'pass out' for their wife/husband, girl/boyfriend, partner, or a sick note for work these are available for a small donation

IN ADDITION:

Everybody will be made welcome, and nobody will go home without a Fur & Feather prize/Christmas Pressie.

Accommodation on site is available at Lindholme Lakes if required but please make arrangements directly with the fishery lodge owners.
If camping or caravanning please make arrangements with the fishery
Just paid Dave 😁

Stewie74

Site Supporter
OI are you a southerner or a northener , or perhaps just a fishing junkie.🤣🥰
Lol, I’m a cockney married to a yorkie with a growing addiction to match fishing 😂😂

Don’t worry Mark, I’ll still be at Alders, bring your pound👍👍👍

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'll update the list after this weekend
(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.