Maggotdrowning Northern Fur & Feather 2020

Added to Calendar: 03/04/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
@Dave

I can't remember if my name is down or not. If it is, roll monies over for April.

If not, stick my name down please.

EDIT

My name is down and fully paid, roll over to April please. :upthumb:

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
IMPORTANT UPDATE 18/11/2020

The Maggotdrowning Forest Lane Lindholme Lakes Fur & Feather 2020 Roll-over is now scheduled for Easter Saturday, 3rd April 2021

Venue: Lindholme Lakes, Benny's Lake
Times and details as per the original post on page 1

Fingers crossed we'll get this done, and the bar/restaurant will be open as well

With regards to names already put down and payments for the previous two matches, here are several options to chose from...

1) Rollover your payments to this match (the default option, no need to confirm)

2) Cancel your payments to date and receive a full refund (please let me know below)

3) Transfer your payments to date against your current, lapsed, or new Site Support (please let me know below)

I'm not going to take any more payments for the time being, until nearer the date, but if anyone wishes to join us please put your name below.
I've currently booked 30 pegs to give the fishery an indication of numbers assuming that there will be a few dropouts but this can be increased if need be.

Onwards and upwards, please spread the word :D
Thank you Dave roll me over and do it again lol

chris1967

Site Supporter
contemplating it Dave as i know that there isn't a steep hill (mont blanc);)to climb to get to the de-fib at the summit

Wise Owl

Account Locked
contemplating it Dave as i know that there isn't a steep hill (mont blanc);)to climb to get to the de-fib at the summit

If ya need a Hand with owt mate im sure with the lads on the match you've nowt to worry about (y)

baldpaul

Site Supporter
Put me down Dave, stick with our email conversation and I’ll pay when you give the nod.

Mrs Munch

Site Supporter
Are women not allowed? ??
Tried to go to link to pay but it doesn't come up with a Lindholm option. Only the 12 month subscription one.
Is it full? I can always put on a frock n come as a cheerleader. ?

You can't get rid of me that easily. ??

PS it's the Mr that's just told me to join n pay. #JustSaying ?

:beautiful:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
You can put your name down but I'm not taking any more payments at the moment.
Frocks are optional, I know that Wise Owl will be wearing his :D

Mrs Munch

Site Supporter
You can put your name down but I'm not taking any more payments at the moment.
Frocks are optional, I know that Wise Owl will be wearing his :D
Ok thx.
Put my name down then please.

Oooo! me n WO could have a frock off ?

Whisker

Site Supporter
Go on Dave, put me name down please. Curiosity has kicked in and I have a strange desire to see WO in a frock... o_O
I was worrying about my mental state until I read that you'd pay him to keep it on, now I feel quite normal. :)
And I did think "I bet WO wishes he hadn't said that", but you know what? I reckon he's glad he did. :oops:
Koof, now I'm not sure what worries me the most... darn, wish I hadn't logged in... I need to lie down...

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Oooo! me n WO could have a frock off ?

Steady on love, I'm not sure the MD's collective are in shape mentally nor physically to endure you and WO de frocking.
Guys, just make sure you all bring welders masks... You will thank me later (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.