Maggotdrowning Northern Fur & Feather 2020

Added to Calendar: 03/04/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I was messaging Alex today and he's checking the diary in the next few days to see what availability there is.

I've suggested Saturday 3rd April which is the Easter weekend, again on Bonsai, and if not then the week or two beforehand.
These dates aren't set in stone yet but once we've got the confirmation I'll post it up, we can then roll over everyone to the new date and if anyone cannot make it then issue either a refund or credit their site support.

One way or another we'll get this match off the ground lol

Wise Owl

Account Locked
If im on Holiday that week mate i'll make ya a tape Recording of my latest serenades ;)

Nunachuk

Nunachuk
Site Supporter
Sorry Dave I cant do this Nov 21st swmbo's birthday and we have other plans made. Either use the Forest Lane money for the pools or or site running costs.
Mr B-Very generous mate, well done!

The Landlord

Site Supporter
I had to read that twice as it depends on how you interpret it. Then I remembered you have a pub ;)
Wish you'd read the question I asked you on the Genesis Rizov Floats thread. Thought you had me on "Ignore" :rolleyes:

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
3rd of April it is. Can someone bring along a spare chair, bait, rod, reel, as I probably will omit something or other.
Cheers (y)

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
3rd of April it is. Can someone bring along a spare chair, bait, rod, reel, as I probably will omit something or other.
Cheers (y)

Can do better than that. I'll fish for you, that way you won't blank. I might, but you won't. :LOL:

Warden

Site Supporter
Hi,Dave if there are any places spare I would like to fish this one I can do the 3rd pf April

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
IMPORTANT UPDATE 18/11/2020

The Maggotdrowning Forest Lane Lindholme Lakes Fur & Feather 2020 Roll-over is now scheduled for Easter Saturday, 3rd April 2021

Venue: Lindholme Lakes, Benny's Lake
Times and details as per the original post on page 1

Fingers crossed we'll get this done, and the bar/restaurant will be open as well

With regards to names already put down and payments for the previous two matches, here are several options to chose from...

1) Rollover your payments to this match (the default option, no need to confirm)

2) Cancel your payments to date and receive a full refund (please let me know below)

3) Transfer your payments to date against your current, lapsed, or new Site Support (please let me know below)

I'm not going to take any more payments for the time being, until nearer the date, but if anyone wishes to join us please put your name below.
I've currently booked 30 pegs to give the fishery an indication of numbers assuming that there will be a few dropouts but this can be increased if need be.

Onwards and upwards, please spread the word :D

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
That's the plan :)

The Turkey might be a bit rancid by then but the Sprouts should taste ok

Status
Not open for further replies.